:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:

So, turns out, only the UK gets the 3rd season of a TV show I found on Netflix that I really like all of the sudden. :/
So mad. Tried to go to the website of the show the 3rd season aired on, but it won't let me view it because I'm not in the UK. :( :( So sad right now. :(

You lucky UK people. Is it bad I want to move there watch the show some how and then come back to Murrica? XD

use one of those vpn's or a proxy

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also chances are someone has it on a different site like maybe youtube or a video streaming website

I checked Youtube, they just have sneak peeks for each episode. :(

And I checked like 3 or 4 streaming web sites but they want me to sign up, so I tried that. Of course they want my credit card, annnnnnnnnnd I don't have one. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't see those first two things you said ever happening for me. :p

There's a site that considers itself a project for free TV. Try googling something like that.

Well when I clicked on the watch now to whatever it brought up a new page and before it would play it made me register :p

Well when I clicked on the watch now to whatever it brought up a new page and before it would play it made me register :p

Virus installing in 3...2...1...

and I know some vpn's and proxies that are free

So, turns out, only the UK gets the 3rd season of a TV show I found on Netflix that I really like all of the sudden. :/
So mad. Tried to go to the website of the show the 3rd season aired on, but it won't let me view it because I'm not in the UK. :( :( So sad right now. :(

You lucky UK people. Is it bad I want to move there watch the show some how and then come back to Murrica? XD

I don't like the UK either.

But I agree that it's not fair to make some episodes unavailable in one country an available in another.

i know how you feel, i'm from the uk but i get really annoyed when i can't watch episodes of hetalia because i'm not from America. mega rage mode ;-;

I don't understand why there are region blocks on things at all. It's almost 2015 and we're still dealing with crap like this? We can speak to somebody on the other side of the world, yet watching a TV show from another country is an impossibility...

But you also have Smash WiiU, whilst we have to wait till Friday. I think this is a fair trade.

I don't understand why there are region blocks on things at all. It's almost 2015 and we're still dealing with crap like this? We can speak to somebody on the other side of the world, yet watching a TV show from another country is an impossibility...

But you also have Smash WiiU, whilst we have to wait till Friday. I think this is a fair trade.

its not an issue of the limitations of technology....

its not an issue of the limitations of technology....

Oh yea, I'm aware it's nothing to do with technology. It just baffles me that nobody has a problem with me (for example) replying to your message with this one when you likely live on the other side of the globe, yet there would be problems if we tried watching a certain show at the same time.

I don't know why there's any reason at all that certain media should be 'region locked'. It's a TV show, it's not like a Japanese made game that needs translating first.

I know how you feel, I hate not being able to watch TV programmes when they aired on US television months ago. I guess you could always try to find it on YouTube but full episodes tend to get taken down pretty quickly for copyright reasons.

Tao said:
I don't know why there's any reason at all that certain media should be 'region locked'. It's a TV show, it's not like a Japanese made game that needs translating first.

This is what I always wondered. It's not like there's a language barrier between the UK and the US, so airing one country's programmes in the other should be fairly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back