Buying Bannetite

Yeah, preferably. Went all the way up to mt pyre only to find medichamite where my bannetite should have been, guess they're version exclusive :,)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure oras and xy can trade as long as it's not something that's new to oras, so xy bannetite would work too.

Oh dang how long is school? I'm kind of stuck in oras until I get it :,0

(I'll still want to trade later regardless but I might restart while waiting so do you know what you want for it so I can trade it over to xy before I do? Or how much TBT?)

I get off school at 3:30 p.m CST
I don't want you to restart so if you find someone else first then you can take up their offer. If you do take mine I wouldn't want a huge btb amount due to making you wait

Nah don't worry I need a water type anyway and they're all too low level for me to want to train them up so. It's not all about the wait I made some sucky decisions regarding my pokemon team at the start and now I've got a terrible group at way higher levels than anything else. You want TBT then? I won't have much of that til the winner of my auction pays sometime after noon anyway. I was gonna restart regardless, just wanted to make sure you didn't want a megastone first.

Last edited:
Back