• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please help!

peachesandicecream

Bells
Switch
6909-1440-7795
Waluigi Easter Egg
Ancient Lantern
Cake
Red Feather
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
So I was making a orchard and when I chopped down a tree with a silver axe (Was testing it) it made a patterned stump so I buried some fruit to grow it the next day it died why is this happening and how can I fix it?
If can what should I do to that spot?

I read the description wrong. I don't understand. You mean you planted a fruit on the exact same spot and it died?

Last edited:
So I was making a orchard and when I chopped down a tree with a silver axe (Was testing it) it made a patterned stump so I buried some fruit to grow it the next day it died why is this happening and how can I fix it?
If can what should I do to that spot?

Too close to the stump,so they'll die.

I dug it up what im saying is that it was alive and growing and when I chopped it down then I planted a new fruit the next day it dies it was growing before I chopped it

Alright...I've heard of claims of this happening before, but I don't know what causes it? Maybe try replanting it?

If the sapling is surrounded on all sides,even with a space next to them,the middle sapling will die.

Trees will spawn fully grown and randomly, so they might be close together. Saplings do not have the same case, however.

If you have too many trees in an area, it won't grow...

Example:
O O O
O X O
O O O

O is trees, X is where it won't grow, and there's at least one space between all trees. You'll need to cut down either one on the side or above/below to make room. Then replant the second tree the following day. This also applies to a 7x7, beyond 5x5 (two spaces between trees).

O O O

O X O

O O O

Last edited:
Back