Pokémon Little ORAS Easter egg I found on serebii!

jakeypride

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Did you know if you surf with sharpedo, wailmer, or kyogre you actually surf on them? As well as diving! And sharpdeo swims faster than a normal Pokemon. Try it out sometime!

Wow that's cool! I've only ever used Feebas to surf so far, I'll check that out! I remember in R/S it was a Wailmer the whole time!

It's the same with Lapras in X and Y. I don't know if you actually surf on lapras in ORAS but someone should try it!

I love it when they do this. I hope one day they'll include more Pokemon who show up when you surf/dive.

Ohh thanks for the tip! Can't wait to try this out when I FINALLY get my copy of the game on Friday!!! *screams into a pillow*

I'm excited although I'm using Swampert as my temporary Pokemon to surf all over Hoenn but hoping to catch a Wailmer or Sharpedo for that exact reason but that's pretty cool though! Thanks for the Easter Egg tip! ^^

I saw that too (not in the game, while reading about the features) and I think it's really cool. I wish they'd include the same feature for other pok?mon you can surf or dive with, at least the ones in the Hoenn dex. It's a nice incentive to branch out, though, because now I'm more likely to catch and use the ones that have that feature so I can try it out.

The sharpeedo thing is nice and all, but you can't fish off the back of it as it's "too rough" or some bull****...

I had sharepeedo as my surfer, and walrein as my diver/waterfaller, but the default surf speed isn't at all that slow, and sharpeedo is more of a phychical attacker, and walrein is a special attacker, so i'm gonna switch surf and waterfall around.

TL;DR - cool feature but being unable to fish off sharpeedo makes it pointless to me

that's some very stupid **** for fishing from sharpedo.

it says "it's too risky to let go now!" when you try fish
it's only because sharpeedo surfs like a ****ing bucking bull but it's still a load of BS

it says "it's too risky to let go now!" when you try fish
it's only because sharpeedo surfs like a ****ing bucking bull but it's still a load of BS

It's probably because your character is literally holding on to it's fin so it is risky to let go and fish unless they went to extreme balancing class

It's probably because your character is literally holding on to it's fin so it is risky to let go and fish unless they went to extreme balancing class

I agree, that's what makes sense to me. It sounds annoying but probably adds more depth to the game.

do u rly wanna try apply logic to pokemon here??
- whooper and ghastly can learn ice punch desite having arms?
- togekiss and shroomish can use drain punch without arms??
- dodrio can fly even tho it doens't have wings?
- yanmega's pokedex entry states 'its capable of holding an adult during flight" yet it can't learn fly?? but a ****ing tiny ass bird like spearow can learn fly???????
- u can magically hold 333207532758972 items in your ****ing backpack???
- fire type pokemon cna be frozen??
- a trainer actually has to look you in the eye to battle you?? like they can't hear ur footsteps and turn around??
- kanghaskhan hatches from an egg with a baby in its pouch?
- cubone hatches from an egg wearing its "mother skull" despite the fact it's mothers still alive??
- rollerskating on sand in X&Y
- u can fight with a ****ing fire pokemon underwater??
- u can fight with a ****ing wailord in the ****ing sky????????????
- flashback to when we actually had to obtian running shoes to learn how to run??????
- pokemon centers don't charge money but they are still running??
- even though you beat the ****ing champion you never actually be champion and the old champion is still the champ of the pokemon league??
- u can battle with like onix and other big ass ****s in pokemon gyms but they don't get destroyed but in BW you fight with your ****ing starter in your bedroom and it gets destroyed???
- u can mega evolve any pokemon u want as soon as u get it despite the game saying multiple times u need a "strong bond" to mega evolve??
- u cant just jump over ****ing rocks that u need to use rock smash on or can't use another fighting type move to break it?? you need rock smash which has a BP of 20/40 depending on which game and yet you cant use a ****ing attack like close combat which has 150 BP to break it??
- same with cut (at least in Gen6 they made it a spiky bush) but pre gen6 u mean to tell me u legit couldn't just jump over it or move around it?
- u can't jump over ****ing fences or ledges???

and like 5582435025 other things i could go into, and they're trying to tell me that the only reason i can't fish off a sharpeedo is because they decided to make it a special snowflake and give it's own special little ****ing sprite and swim faster but i can still fish of ****ing tiny ass pokemon like feebas and squirtle nd poliwag and lotad and azuril which can't even hold my weight??? like ***** please pre sure that ****ing sharpeedo can stand still for like 10 seconds whilst i fish??

TL;DR - either make logic happen for everything, or gtfo. don't just make logic happen for one thing and then completely ignore the others, it's annoying as ****.

(also i should probs say even tho i seem really mad over this i dont give a **** but i just think its dumb)

I want a sharpedo but I am nowhere near yet... I supose someone could send me one sometime?

do u rly wanna try apply logic to pokemon here??
- whooper and ghastly can learn ice punch desite having arms?
- togekiss and shroomish can use drain punch without arms??
- dodrio can fly even tho it doens't have wings?
- yanmega's pokedex entry states 'its capable of holding an adult during flight" yet it can't learn fly?? but a ****ing tiny ass bird like spearow can learn fly???????
- u can magically hold 333207532758972 items in your ****ing backpack???
- fire type pokemon cna be frozen??
- a trainer actually has to look you in the eye to battle you?? like they can't hear ur footsteps and turn around??
- kanghaskhan hatches from an egg with a baby in its pouch?
- cubone hatches from an egg wearing its "mother skull" despite the fact it's mothers still alive??
- rollerskating on sand in X&Y
- u can fight with a ****ing fire pokemon underwater??
- u can fight with a ****ing wailord in the ****ing sky????????????
- flashback to when we actually had to obtian running shoes to learn how to run??????
- pokemon centers don't charge money but they are still running??
- even though you beat the ****ing champion you never actually be champion and the old champion is still the champ of the pokemon league??
- u can battle with like onix and other big ass ****s in pokemon gyms but they don't get destroyed but in BW you fight with your ****ing starter in your bedroom and it gets destroyed???
- u can mega evolve any pokemon u want as soon as u get it despite the game saying multiple times u need a "strong bond" to mega evolve??
- u cant just jump over ****ing rocks that u need to use rock smash on or can't use another fighting type move to break it?? you need rock smash which has a BP of 20/40 depending on which game and yet you cant use a ****ing attack like close combat which has 150 BP to break it??
- same with cut (at least in Gen6 they made it a spiky bush) but pre gen6 u mean to tell me u legit couldn't just jump over it or move around it?
- u can't jump over ****ing fences or ledges???

and like 5582435025 other things i could go into, and they're trying to tell me that the only reason i can't fish off a sharpeedo is because they decided to make it a special snowflake and give it's own special little ****ing sprite and swim faster but i can still fish of ****ing tiny ass pokemon like feebas and squirtle nd poliwag and lotad and azuril which can't even hold my weight??? like ***** please pre sure that ****ing sharpeedo can stand still for like 10 seconds whilst i fish??

TL;DR - either make logic happen for everything, or gtfo. don't just make logic happen for one thing and then completely ignore the others, it's annoying as ****.

(also i should probs say even tho i seem really mad over this i dont give a **** but i just think its dumb)

omg agree with all these...

I think someone in Moss deep actually tells you about Sharpedo. Or was that Lilycove? Lol idk

Last edited:
Back