• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What should I shiny hunt for?

Shiny hunt for which one?

• Total voters

Cress

Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Salamence, Glalie, and Audino. I want a shiny of one of the new megas, and I want to do 1 of these 3.
M Sala.png
Srong Flying type (Which is good since I don't have any. :p) and an overall decent attacker.
M Glalie.png
Good mixed attacker that's Ice type. And red eyes. Yeah.
M Audino.png
Good wall somehow. Also Lucahjin's LP of White. Good times.

I think you should hunt for Audino. It's has an amazing shiny coloration.

I voted Salamence cause it's shiny looks pretty sweet. And it's a pretty strong pokemon overall if you're looking to actually battle with the shiny you get.

I voted Salamence cause it's shiny looks pretty sweet. And it's a pretty strong pokemon overall if you're looking to actually battle with the shiny you get.

ew no salamance looks gross

audino is the best looking of the three but you should shiny hunt for zorua B) and then never evolve it like i did

you should shiny hunt for zorua B) and then never evolve it like i did

A friend gave me a shiny Zorua, Azurill, and Mudkip and I've never evolved them. But now that mega Swampert is a thing I might level up the Mudkip.

Audino has the best shiny! I would've said Salamence before but... that coloration gets a 1/10 from me.

I voted salamence because it's the most useful or the 3 in my opinion.

Whichever one you choose, I'd recommend the masudo method (you can just google it if you don't know what it is) to get the shiny so that way you can have some control over nature and IVs, making the pokemon more competitively viable if you ever want to battle online with it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you should look into chain fishing. It won't get you any of those shinies but if there is any shiny you're interested in that you can fish for, this method makes it quite quick to find them. I got 2 shiny magikarps in just a few hours and I was able to trade one for a Xerneas and use one for most of my play through, which was really fun! :)

Whichever one you choose, I'd recommend the masudo method (you can just google it if you don't know what it is) to get the shiny so that way you can have some control over nature and IVs, making the pokemon more competitively viable if you ever want to battle online with it. :)

I use the masuda method for everything. Even if I'm not trying to get a shiny, I'll put it with my 6 IV French Ditto. :D

I use the masuda method for everything. Even if I'm not trying to get a shiny, I'll put it with my 6 IV French Ditto. :D

I try to but I don't have a 6IV ditto which makes things a bit harder. I'm hoping to save my bells and buy one here eventually :)

I'll say Audino because it is the one with a balance between design and coloration. I like Salamence's design, but not the color. Glalie is ehh... While Audino is really adorable and has a nice coloration. But in terms of usefulness competitively, I would say Salamence, but you can always get a good IVed non Shiny one.

I really like mega audino's design than the others, so that's the one I'll vote for :)

I've already started hunting for Audino, and I'll probably go for Salamence after that. Thanks for the votes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a shiny Audino I can give you

I like to get them myself. I don't know why. Thanks anyways!

Back