• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question to the moderators/administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrad

Bread
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Green Fair Pinwheel
Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Why do you dish out infractions like they're sample CDs?

Like literally, do you guys even care about the quality of the rules you enforce?
I received an infraction for being racist/discriminative/offensive the other day when all I posted was "more explosives" as I was suggesting furniture to go into another play's animal crossing room.
How is this in any shape or form racist? I'd like somebody to explain this to me, as I now have an infraction against my account.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Note* the reason why I've decided to post a thread about this is because I've complained several times about the unfair abuse of power amongst the TBT staff, and have yet to receive any form of feedback regarding my complaint.

Well personally I've never had any problems with the (awesome) staff here.

But maybe they saw that as offensive to someone saying their house was bad and you wanted them to blow it up? Other wise, I have no idea. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regarding your feed back thing:And remember that there are a bunch of people here so it may take a while. There's like always 500 people on at least!

I've reached out to the staff several times in the past year, and have yet to receive a response

You responded to a thread about how to decorate a Middle Eastern themed house with "explosives". That is completely insensitive. You and several other people all made the same 'joke' and, yes, it did upset people - we received multiple complaints about it. Everyone who posted jokes like this in that thread received an infraction; it wasn't just you. Several staff members have looked over the details of the infraction and agree it was justified and we won't be removing it.

Any further comments on this, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back