• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help Me With A Town Name?

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Small Mailbox
I'm looking for something that sounds very nature-related because I'm going to make a simple town with dirt paths, lots of trees, clovers and a few stepping stones to show the paths.

Something along the lines of:

Oak Tree
Lilycove
Lilypad
Clover
Roseacre

etc etc :)

Hmmm...
Beryldon? Pff IDK It sounds unique and nature-y to me. Heck, if my town wasn't already called Acadiana, I'd call it Beryldon.

If I get a second game (well technically third game) I'm gonna call it Beryldon
I AM ATTATCHED
TO THIS NAME

Last edited:
Clear Water
Enchanted Gardens
Firefly
Honeycomb
Sparkling Water
Maple Land
Green Fingers
Fruit Basket
Secret Garden

I wish I had the link - someone had made a town name generator. There was also a thread where another person had a list of dozens of ideas but not all nature related. Maybe one good way to come up with names would be to think of suffixes like -ville, -ton, -town, etc and then nature words that could go before like sea, lily, sun, etc. Or just street names of things from a map or your favorite book?

Lunaria
Starwind
Icewind
Icedale
Sundale
Someday
Summer
MoonBay
Riverwin
Sunset
Sunrise
Seaspray
Aquavale
Rosedust
Berryton
Ferndell
Twinpine
Sprouts
Freesia
Redcloud
Lavender
Searaven
Briarose

That's a really nice town idea. Happy for your choice of theme. :lemon:

If you wanna take the easy way out, just do some 4-letter plant name and then add -wood to the end. But I sense a desire for creativity here, so don't listen to me XD

Back