• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jopony

cutest pony (≧◡≦)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
I'm trying to prove a point. My dear friend thinks that strawberry milk is disgusting, although they've never even tried it. I think it's the yummiest thing ever. What about you?

strawberry milk is unnatural and you should feel bad

=

no ive never actually tried it. i just know it smells sweet so i SUPPOSE it tastes sweet too.

Yesterday I was craving a McDonald's strawberry milkshake even though they're awful.

I like it - although I prefer banana!

fav beverage tbh
for real, why drink alchohol when you could drink *this*

But a strawberry daiquiri is also delicious!

edit: wow my 3,000th post is about alcohol. Should've seen that one coming.

Last edited:
I can eat strawberry icecream with no issue. However, I tried strawberry milk, and I absolutely hate it.

strawberry icecream is great too. one time, i got this target brand icecream that was "strawberry cheesecake" flavored. it's like, my all time fav flavor now.

Last edited:
There was a time when I drank strawberry milk almost everyday. Then I figured out dairy is really bad for my skin when I have it ;w;

It's disgusting.

When I put that stuff in my mouth,I cringed and I really wanted to puke it out,but my friend gave it to me and smiled at me while I was drinking it (and she was a very nice girl) I didn't want to hurt her feelings by suddenly going to the bathroom or trashcan to spit it out,and I had to drink a 4inch carton filled with that because she wanted me to try new things.

I've never even seen it before, but I don't like milk or strawberry-flavored things (the fruit itself is fine), so I'm going to guess I wouldn't like it.

Strawberry milkshakes are the bomb; but strawberry milk is just eeww.
I actually hated it when I was little but I still drink it anyways because it was the color of pink which indeed it was my favorite color back then. It was a very unfortunate time to live ;<

It's kind of a weird combination when you think about it, but really it just takes like super sweet milk, AKA delicious.

Back