• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Strawberry Milk?

Your opinion on strawberry milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jopony

cutest pony (≧◡≦)
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
I'm trying to prove a point. My dear friend thinks that strawberry milk is disgusting, although they've never even tried it. I think it's the yummiest thing ever. What about you?

strawberry milk is unnatural and you should feel bad

=

no ive never actually tried it. i just know it smells sweet so i SUPPOSE it tastes sweet too.

Yesterday I was craving a McDonald's strawberry milkshake even though they're awful.

I like it - although I prefer banana!

fav beverage tbh
for real, why drink alchohol when you could drink *this*

fav beverage tbh
for real, why drink alchohol when you could drink *this*

But a strawberry daiquiri is also delicious!

edit: wow my 3,000th post is about alcohol. Should've seen that one coming.

Last edited:
I can eat strawberry icecream with no issue. However, I tried strawberry milk, and I absolutely hate it.

strawberry icecream is great too. one time, i got this target brand icecream that was "strawberry cheesecake" flavored. it's like, my all time fav flavor now.

Last edited:
There was a time when I drank strawberry milk almost everyday. Then I figured out dairy is really bad for my skin when I have it ;w;

It's disgusting.

When I put that stuff in my mouth,I cringed and I really wanted to puke it out,but my friend gave it to me and smiled at me while I was drinking it (and she was a very nice girl) I didn't want to hurt her feelings by suddenly going to the bathroom or trashcan to spit it out,and I had to drink a 4inch carton filled with that because she wanted me to try new things.

I've never even seen it before, but I don't like milk or strawberry-flavored things (the fruit itself is fine), so I'm going to guess I wouldn't like it.

Strawberry milkshakes are the bomb; but strawberry milk is just eeww.
I actually hated it when I was little but I still drink it anyways because it was the color of pink which indeed it was my favorite color back then. It was a very unfortunate time to live ;<

It's kind of a weird combination when you think about it, but really it just takes like super sweet milk, AKA delicious.

Back