• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Main Street Stone and Dirt Path

I don't know, but you can try to search for dirt paths. There are QR codes of dirt paths lined with stones and grass.

Do you know of any sites with those?

Sorry, I don't! I don't have any dirt paths in my town. You can try to use a search engine to search for ACNL dirth path qr codes. There are also tumblrs that have qr codes for paths, you can try to use their tags to search for them.

I just did a quick search and found these two. There are probably more if you look careful. Qr dirt paths always look a bit fake to me, so if you want something that has the same muddy effect of the main street one, you'll have to try to wear down the grass in your town. I could also try to make some paths for you, but I've never tried dirt paths before and the alt I use to make paths has been reset and can't use the sewing machine yet.

Here's one: http://acnlpaths.tumblr.com/post/85113065792/pyrulen-someone-wanted-me-to-make-qr-codes-for

Here's a single width path: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/54/2f/37/542f37918904de318860ad0e2fbbe402.jpg

Sorry, I don't! I don't have any dirt paths in my town. You can try to use a search engine to search for ACNL dirth path qr codes. There are also tumblrs that have qr codes for paths, you can try to use their tags to search for them.

I just did a quick search and found these two. There are probably more if you look careful. Qr dirt paths always look a bit fake to me, so if you want something that has the same muddy effect of the main street one, you'll have to try to wear down the grass in your town. I could also try to make some paths for you, but I've never tried dirt paths before and the alt I use to make paths has been reset and can't use the sewing machine yet.

Here's one: http://acnlpaths.tumblr.com/post/85113065792/pyrulen-someone-wanted-me-to-make-qr-codes-for

Here's a single width path: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/54/2f/37/542f37918904de318860ad0e2fbbe402.jpg

I thought about using the natural dirt for the path and use stone patterns (similar to the ones on main street) to go with the path. Those patterns may work without using a dirt color with them or even a little dirt. I like the second set of patterns with the rounded off corners instead of the straight, edged ones in the first set.

I thought about using the natural dirt for the path and use stone patterns (similar to the ones on main street) to go with the path. Those patterns may work without using a dirt color with them or even a little dirt. I like the second set of patterns with the rounded off corners instead of the straight, edged ones in the first set.

Are you talking about making natural dirt paths? You can't get those from qr codes (if you don't know that already), just by walking on the same spots a lot to speed up grass wear. If you're looking for stone qr codes to line those paths, if you search for stone paths for ACNL, you'll find lots of different styles. :)

LOL!!! I laughed so hard at this XD

I can't get my laptop to turn on
better consult the tbt community, because theyre a much more reliable source in comparison to the rest of the internet

on topic:

You should make natural paths. They're painful to make, but worth it in the end.

Are you talking about making natural dirt paths? You can't get those from qr codes (if you don't know that already), just by walking on the same spots a lot to speed up grass wear. If you're looking for stone qr codes to line those paths, if you search for stone paths for ACNL, you'll find lots of different styles. :)

Which is why I commented on having little to none recreated dirt on the stone patterns.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't get my laptop to turn on
better consult the tbt community, because theyre a much more reliable source in comparison to the rest of the internet

on topic:

You should make natural paths. They're painful to make, but worth it in the end.

I applaud you for your comedic act. Pretty hilarious to find someone on the internet who doesn't have a brain to assume thoughts of another...

Which is why I commented on having little to none recreated dirt on the stone patterns.

I'm still not sure what you mean. Which stone patterns are you talking about? Most stone qr's that I've seen are just stone (so they're useful as paths by themselves or as something to line natural dirt paths), but like I said before, you can try to search for artificial dirt paths. I'm sure there's a lot of qr codes out there, I just posted two of the first ones that I found.

I'm still not sure what you mean. Which stone patterns are you talking about? Most stone qr's that I've seen are just stone (so they're useful as paths by themselves or as something to line natural dirt paths), but like I said before, you can try to search for artificial dirt paths. I'm sure there's a lot of qr codes out there, I just posted two of the first ones that I found.

I'm talking about the path on mainstreet that includes both dirt and stone (for example the path going to the musuem).

Back