Shop Megan's Hybrid & Garden Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm sorry but I won't be able to try to trade until tomorrow. :( So sorry to do this... What is your time zone? Mine is GMT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I'm sorry but I won't be able to try to trade until tomorrow. So sorry to do this... What is your time zone? Mine is GMT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I'm sorry but I won't be able to try to trade until tomorrow. So sorry to do this... What is your time zone? Mine is GMT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

GMT + 0:00 a.k.a English time XD

You're getting these flowers off of a "program"? I don't want to purchase illegitimate items. Also I don't really want to wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:
It's not a program like that... Its just where you can get any item, it's legit. it's a game cheating device which sells in actual shops... Okay then. No problem, sorry to disappoint you..

Hello I'm sorry but I won't be able to try to trade until tomorrow. :( So sorry to do this... What is your time zone? Mine is GMT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

GMT +1 hour

Who will know? It's just a programme you can get items from and it adds it to the game. what's the harm in that...

Look, it's action replay, it's been used for other previous animal crossing games. It gets all the items I need, so why not help others? It takes long enough getting one item and it's not exactly illegal, its an actual product and it gives you everything. I want to help others out, and if that's a problem then fine, I'll close this thread. But to be honest, do you think anyone will really care? No. Nobody will notice the slight difference. it's just like a normal flower you have in the game, no difference.

Can I buy 10 of each bush start? or as many as possible.

I've just changed my internet, so can I test it with you to see whether it works? It will take like 2 minutes. You can delete me straight after if you don't want to sell me the bush starts :)

Closing this thread under section 3.b. of The Bell Tree Rules & Guidelines. Please take another look at our rules. Thank you. :)

3. Forum & Game Transactions
b. Prohibited Transactions

Do not post about buying or selling the following:
  • Forum or Animal Crossing bells for real money or gift cards representative of real money.
  • Duplicated or hacked items in Animal Crossing
  • Any other item in conflict with our rules and guidelines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back