• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plot Reset Question

snowblizzard24

Bells
So it's been two, almost three, days since I've tried to get Cousteau to move into this one spot next to Elvis. I know he is able to since he moved in one spot over from where I wanted him before. However, that's besides the point. I saw him a while ago on the start up screen with his plot in this exact spot that I wanted him. Perfectly aligned and everything, I was wondering if I had started up with game with my mayor, would that plot have been in that same spot?

Most likely not. The start screen doesn't have any effect on the state of the town when you load up on an existing character, unfortunately.

Ahh, ok thanks. Good thing I didn't start up my mayor then! That would have been awful.
I really wish he would just move there so I could plot him already ugh >-<

Yeah he won't be there.. The area where his plot would be will be determined when isabelle says "preparing your town"

No, the start up screen shows the way things can be (especially when it comes to random things like plot placement), not the way things will be in your town once you load it.

Thanks for the replies :)
YAY! I got him perfectly placed now. Woot!
I'm officially done plot resetting for this town! Never again!

Thank you! I'm so happy right now! I even made an official final signature with all my villagers lol
Now, I can't wait to start working on being his best friend and getting his pic :D

Back