Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Gold Trophy (First Place)
TBTMiniMafiaXVIIIHeader_zpsc6cd9973.png

"No band of petty councilors can preserve this city through its darkest days - only a king." - Archmage Azadaran

counter.gif

Note: I will prioritize players to play based on past history. This means that if you have a history of nearly getting modkilled, or actually getting modkilled, you might not be able to play.

Playerlist
Player NameStatusRole
NattyDeadSurvivor
RiverDeadTownie
KarlaKGBDeadTownie
CoryDeadTownie
TrundleAliveTownie
DadAliveHero
BlueLeafDeadKingmaker
DarkOnyxDeadTownie
NikkiNikkiDeadDetective
SydDeadTownie
Danielkang2DeadSuicide Bomber
MintiesAliveRoleblocker
Blu RoseAliveMafia Goon
JeremyAliveGodfather
AshtotDead2-Shot Vigilante
TomAliveDoctor
Yui-ZDeadTownie

• Karen
  • Please private message me or post in here if you wish to be a replacement.
  • Superpenguin
  • ryan88
  • problem
  • tinytaylor
  • Tina
  • Please private message me or post in here if you wish to be an observer.
  • No players are banned from this game. Please do not discuss this.

Keldagrim Remaining: 03/12
Red Axe Remaining: 03/04
Consortium Members Remaining: 00/01

Players Remaining: 6/17

Red Axe KP = 2 (# of Red Axe / 2, rounded up)

Keldagrim wins when they eliminate all of the Red Axe and any killing members of the Consortium.
The Red Axe win when they equal or outnumber Keldagrim AND the Consortium.
The Consortium has differing win conditions.

Introduction

Keldagrim, the Dwarven capital of Gielinor, is under attack. The Red Axe rises in power with each growing day, and with the Black Guard crippled by Consortium rules, vigilante justice takes place. There are some who wish to blindly follow the Consortium. They are sheep. The Monarchist Society will prevail and follow the original direction Keldagrim was meant to take! Only a king can lead us through these dark days!

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum, 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically. In addition, Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavor. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent way to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

Welcome to TBT Mafia. Mafia is a game of the informed minority versus the uninformed majority. To elaborate, the game is divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Townies than Mafia.

At the beginning of the game, you are PM'd your role. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day will generally last 48 hours and revolve around voting for a player to be lynched. Each player (including Mafia) get one vote, and players must figure out who the Mafia are, and convince others that they are correct. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is lynched, and their alignment and role are revealed.

Night is typically 24 hours long and is reserved for Mafia night kills and players with special abilities. Usually, players discuss the results of the lynch at night, and make plans for the next day. When night ends, everyone will be informed of who died during the night. The new day will begin, and discussions for the lynch begin anew.

Mafia is a game of logic, intuition, persuasiveness, reading ability, emotion, and will. In short, its a thinking man's game. There are many different ways to approach the game and every game is a very different experience. In addition, Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavour. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

Set-up Information

This is a semi-open set-up, no-PM game. Roles will be revealed upon death. Role names are unique. No wills. No death notes.

Roles
This game features an semi-open set-up. All possible roles are listed, however this does not guarantee the role will be used. In addition, each role will have a unique name. The Townie role, for example, if three people were to have it, could be named Andrew, Nick, and Tina. This does not invalidate the fact that these roles are all Townies.

Keldagrim: Roles
Townie: You are an ordinary townie. You are trying to kick the Red Axe out of Keldagrim and restore peace to the city. You have your voice. You have the ability to become the King for the day and if the Kingmaker is to die, you have the chance of becoming the replacement. If all Townies, followed by the Kingmaker, are to die, then the game will end.

Detective: You are a lower ranking member of the Monarchist Society, and therefore are assigned to research duty. Each night, you may investigate one other player to find out their role. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

Doctor: All dwarves love to drink, and you're no different! You own a pub in Keldagrim, and each night, you may invite one player to your bar for a free drink night, protecting them from all kills. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

X-Shot Vigilante: You are a new recruit of the Black Guard. You patrol the city, looking for any danger. However, since you're new to the job, you're a little over-eager. Each night, you may shoot one other player, killing them, using up one of your shots. This kill will be refunded if you are roleblocked, however, if the player is protected or a Veteran, then it will not be refunded. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

Veteran: You are a retired member of the Black Guard, having survived the Battle at Barendir. You have two night lives. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

Hero: You are the human adventurer who came to Keldagrim. Experienced in many ways, your wisdom is a massive asset to the dwarves. If you are lynched, you will kill the player who lynched you. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

King: You are the King. Only you can decide who is lynched for the day. Once day is over, you go back to being your previous role. You can become King multiple times.

Kingmaker: You are a higher-ranking member of the Monarchist Society. With access to top-secret documents, you are able to declare who the new King of Keldagrim is by PMing the host. If you die, a fellow Townie will take your role.

Red Axe: Roles

Mafia Goon: You are a Chaos Dwarf, one of the many civilians captured and brainwashed into serving the Red Axe. You have the ability to send in kills for your team.

Suicide Bomber: You are a victim of the Battle of Barendir. The stress of battle has addled your already fragile mind. You have the ability to target any player, killing them and yourself. If they are a Veteran, they will lose a life. This kill cannot be stopped by a Doctor. You have the ability to send in kills for your team. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

Roleblocker: You are a Chaos Dwogre. You don't know entirely how you became what you are, but you know you can stop things with giant rocks. You may block one player from performing any actions each night. You cannot block the Kingmaker from choosing a King. You have the ability to send in kills for your team. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

Godfather: As the leader of the Red Axe, you are able to influence people to think you are one of them. You will return Townie to all inspections. You have the ability to send in kills for your team. You have the ability to become the King for the day, but you cannot become a replacement Kingmaker.

The Consortium

Survivor: You are one of the more cowardly members of the Consortium. As such, you want nothing more than this entire war to be over. Your goal is to survive until the end of the game, regardless of which side wins.

Serial Killer: Things could not be more perfect! Finally, you have the ability to eliminate competition and blame it on the war! You win when all other members of the Consortium, along with the Godfather are dead.

Gunsmith: They always say war is good for business, and this is no different! You want to profit off of this as much as possible. You are able to hand out one gun each night, which may be used by that player during that same night cycle. This gun will expire if not used during that night cycle. Your goal is to eliminate all of the Red Axe.

General Mafia Rules
Cheating
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
  1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
  2. Ruining the game by something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
  3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
  4. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
  5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.
  6. Getting yourself mod-killed to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
  7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
  8. Offering favors/items/bells outside of the game for a in-game information.
  9. Sharing accounts with other players.
  10. Posting a false role PM phrased/screenshotted as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

ANYONE CAUGHT SHARING SCREENSHOTS FROM OBSERVER, PM, SCUM CHAT, ANYTHING WILL BE BANNED!
Cheating is not tolerated here as it ruins the game for everyone.

Time Cycle and Phases
The game will generally follow a 24 hour day and 24 hour night cycle. If I am not online and available to post when a phase is set to end, the game will be paused until I can post. No vote changes or actions will be accepted during this period. I will not end the day or night cycle early to prevent people from guessing roles.

Day
During Day, the survivors must vote to lynch another player from the game. Day ends after a majority is reached.
Night will follow after the lynch post has been published by me.

Night
During Night, you can send in night actions. Night always ends after 24 hours, regardless of when all actions are submitted. This to prevent meta speculation over when actions were sent in.

Activity
If you miss voting in two Deadline No-Lynches in a row, or miss voting in three Majority Lynches in a row, you may be mod-killed depending on the circumstance.

Please also make your best attempt to post on a regular basis, this means at least ONCE per day/night cycle. If I feel you are not contributing to the game enough, I may prod you via a PM asking you to post. If you ignore this and continue to avoid posting, you may be mod-killed.

Play to Win
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing. There is a fine line. If I feel as if you are not acting responsibly, I will PM you and ask you to keep your behavior in line.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM me if you need to leave the game.

Wisdom of the Crowds
Wisdom of the Crowds will take place in this game.

Editing
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you may be mod-killed, depending on what the edit was. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.

Inappropriate Posts
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia should stay in Mafia. Don't let things wash over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game.

Out of Thread Communication
It is common for mafia or a town PM circle to use a medium outside of TBT such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. Please be mindful that other players may attempt impersonate members of your team or attempt to infiltrate your chat. You use these media at your own risk.

Replacements
This game uses replacements. Replacements will be made in the game until Day 3. If a player is mod-killed during the designated time, then they will be replaced by a player on the replacement list.

Mod Font
This is the mod color. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font
This is the question color. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

General Mafia Voting Rules
  1. This game will use Kingmaker Lynch. For those of you familiar with the IRC Mafia set-up, it is the same system. One player will be made the King, and they have the sole voting power for the day. Players may discuss who to vote for, but only the King may make the final vote.
  2. Please vote in the following format: ##VOTE: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
  3. You cannot ##UNVOTE.
  4. No conditional voting.
  5. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.

If you would like access to the Observers Chat, please PM me. Before you do though, I ask that you possibly consider joining the replacements list instead. If you join the Observers Chat, you obviously cannot become a replacement later in the game if needed. You CANNOT share the chat with living players, or any information from it.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. Failure to follow game rules will be dealt with in the manner deemed appropriate.

Last edited:
Whatever I'll join. Don't hold it against me if I'm not as active as I usually am this game though - finals.

You are added.

Sign me up please.

You are added.

/replacements, might actually join if I feel like it.

Very well.

obs may go in later

Sounds good.

Sign me up!:D

This would be your first game, have you played mafia before?

i have a good history right oath

Do you want to play?

i will play but i want to be gunsmith

If the randomizer blesses you with that.

runescape is gay as me so /in

You are added.

/in

- - - Post Merge - - -

eh

You are added.

Replacements for now.

Sounds good.

Lol kingmaker

Replacements :)

Sounds good.

You are added.

Whatever I'll join. Don't hold it against me if I'm not as active as I usually am this game though - finals.

You are added.

Replacements please!

Understood.

Last edited:
Back