Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

If you still want my thoughts, then I say lynch Karla because his txt tlk is hurting my eyes and I wanna see his butt lynched for once.

Night.

so u wanna lynch me for that? over the much bigger ****posters in the game??

Why are you always going after Cory though? He's the easiest target in the game minus like DarkOnyx. I don't expect that from you.

What are your thoughts on: Trundle, Jeremy, Dad, Tom and Yui?

Also, Tom where'd you go?

Why are you always going after Cory though? He's the easiest target in the game minus like DarkOnyx. I don't expect that from you.

What are your thoughts on: Trundle, Jeremy, Dad, Tom and Yui?

Also, Tom where'd you go?

And no reply to my post? You're just cornering yourself into a hallway of scumminess

And no reply to my post? You're just cornering yourself into a hallway of scumminess

I can tell how mad I've made you by suggesting you cheated. :lemon: You're just repeating yourself over and over, so I would be doing the same thing and the thread would be full of us repeating each other. I already told you what I think and how stupid I think you are. I want people that have brains to post suspicions on the list I gave Karla i.e. Karla and Tom. Responding to you now is even a colossal waste of time. I'm just sitting here waiting on Tom's post.

I can tell how mad I've made you by suggesting you cheated. :lemon: You're just repeating yourself over and over, so I would be doing the same thing and the thread would be full of us repeating each other. I already told you what I think and how stupid I think you are. I want people that have brains to post suspicions on the list I gave Karla i.e. Karla and Tom. Responding to you now is even a colossal waste of time. I'm just sitting here waiting on Tom's post.

I think what gets me the most is the fact that you think the only reason I believe you're scum is because you think I cheated. Does this not strongly imply something?? Anyone?

So to be clear, no one here was shot by Ashtot? Minties? It seems like he was pretty set on someone and I don't feel like he knew he was shooting River for sure.

PS GG MONROE

Okay so Trundle's been wanting us to look at this thing more, so why not. There's like five different scenarios here anyways.

Scenario #1: Ashtot did in fact shoot Mentos Coke the night he died but because of a Doctor save/Veteran hit/roleblock nothing actually happened. Therefore we automatically assumed that River was the target based off how suspicious she was playing. Which then means that mafia had 2KP that night or the Serial Killer is in play. I really doubt you can use the gun the very night you get it, that seems silly (unless it's a day action) so this option seems the most likely assuming Ashtot actually shot Minties.

Scenario #2: Ashtot did in fact shoot River and Trundle is a numpty.

Oh hey there's our scenarios. Literally all five of them. There's no Coward type role this game, Scenario #1 can be cut up into four different ones essentially the same.

Literally we have the potential to gain the most information today by lynching Karla. We determine what's up with his janky playstyle this game, whether or not Turdy is actually a cop, and if there's any more mafia besides him.

I think what gets me the most is the fact that you think the only reason I believe you're scum is because you think I cheated. Does this not strongly imply something?? Anyone?

Clearly you didn't read my posts. I said the only reason that you're saying I'm scum is because your brother said "gg monroe". You're not even providing anything for me discuss with you. You talked about Ashtot's shot like you knew in concrete that he shot me last night, but I want to know how you could possibly know? You didn't say /IF/ Ashtot shot Minties. You said he DID. The only way you could know FOR SURE would be if you knew exactly who the mafia had shot. (or cheating like I suggested)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless we have a SK? I don't think Oath would have included it because of the small player base? I don't actually know what he would do.

Two kills, possible mafia KP or vig shot or sk kill.

Unless we have a SK? I don't think Oath would have included it because of the small player base? I don't actually know what he would do.

Two kills, possible mafia KP or vig shot or sk kill.

The smaller player base could be the reason the SK would be included, they actually have more of a chance to win. But that means there's more Consortium and then there is/is not a Godfather in play. Hell we may not even have most of the blue roles. May not have a Veteran or a Hero if a Doctor is in play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also: Is gun giving a daytime action allowing the gifted the ability to shoot that night or is it a nighttime action forcing the player to wait until day/the next night?

The smaller player base could be the reason the SK would be included, they actually have more of a chance to win. But that means there's more Consortium and then there is/is not a Godfather in play. Hell we may not even have most of the blue roles. May not have a Veteran or a Hero if a Doctor is in play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also: Is gun giving a daytime action allowing the gifted the ability to shoot that night or is it a nighttime action forcing the player to wait until day/the next night?

Guns are given out during the night, and are used during that exact same night cycle. Also issue brought up: Yes you're allowed to thumbs up other people's posts in the game.

Last edited:
Literally we have the potential to gain the most information today by lynching Karla. We determine what's up with his janky playstyle this game, whether or not Turdy is actually a cop, and if there's any more mafia besides him.

y do u think trundle might be a cop?

So since I've been gone apparently it's become Trundle vs. the world. Also I'm thankful that people are finally starting to look at Karla. There's been plenty of suspicion raised towards him already and I feel like he has been downplaying it to look like he's not defending himself too hard. Yeah, Cory is a little too wild this game, but Karla is easier to read into right now surprisingly.

u kno its probably munties after all. barely mentions me all game yet im her top lynch. when i die look at who just pops up and pushes my lynch

u kno its probably munties after all. barely mentions me all game yet im her top lynch. when i die look at who just pops up and pushes my lynch

For you to have written that big guide on how to play with a lot of smart insight and use this as a way to air your very weak suspicion seems fraudulent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You seem very fraudulent.*

For you to have written that big guide on how to play with a lot of smart insight and use this as a way to air your very weak suspicion seems fraudulent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You seem very fraudulent.*

fraudulent or maybe bored? i cud make a load of bull**** insightful posts if i wanted to

Back