Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

Well it looks like I'm not going to get anything out of Karla really. :/

I'm going to go with Tom and Cory here and vote for Karla today. Hopefully we're right.

##vote: KarlaKGB

Night Two

KarlaKGB hadn't done much to help out, just drunkenly giggling throughout the city. It was this suspicious behavior that lead to Minties accusing him of Hreidmar. KarlaKGB did not fight this, giggling to the grave.

Meanwhile, in a realm far far away, the Chaos God oath2order sighed and shook his head in disbelief. Again. And then he struck down Natty with a bolt of lightning.

KarlaKGB aka Meike the Kingmaker (previously Myndill) had the last laugh.

Natty aka the White Chisel Director (survivor) requested her death.

Night Two will end in 24 hours, at 11:59PM on January 17th. Please send all action PMs to me. A new Kingmaker will be chosen and will receive their PM stating their role change from Townie to Kingmaker.

We're probs going to go to the gallows soon Minties. I can't comprehend Karla's behavior here though tbh, although I haven't played that many games with him. Thinking less of Cory now though, maybe I shouldn't take him seriously through is ridiculousness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

his*

Karla usually does more in each game he's played, this one he sat around joining Cory in trashposting this game. At least one thing has been made clear, Cory needs to die. Kill the turd.

Well then. Before I start, I'd like to say that the Doctor Role Description doesn't say anything about notifying the player they protect if successful.

Anyways:

Live Players:
Cory
Trundle
Dad
DarkOnyx
NikkiNikki
Minties
Blu Rose
Jeremy
Tom
Yui Z
Of these, 1-3 are Mafia, and I'm thinking three were at the beginning of the game (2 not including Daniel) due to there having been 17 players when the game started. Right now, people are suspecting Cory, I've gathered from reading? And Minties, from Trundle's perspective, based off of Ashtot possibly shooting Minties but Minties being protected, but without notification, Minties wouldn't know if Ashtot actually shot her or not.

The below scenario is our worst case scenario assuming that a Serial Killer was implemented and that Ashtot didn't shoot Night 1, along with assuming only Town will die from Mafia/SK shots. Or, if Ashtot did shoot, his shot failed somehow.

If another two people die this night, we'll have 8 people left. We mislynch again in the Day time (knowing our luck, Kingmaker again) and then another two people die overnight in Night 3? 5 people left.
At which point we need to lynch Mafia or lose.

Now, the worst case scenario assuming there are three Mafia and that Ashtot didn't shoot Night 1 or shot someone who was protected, no SK:

Two people die overnight. Then, on Day 3, we either lynch a Mafioso or lose, assuming that they kill another two people over the next night.

Okay, now that we are done with that part, let's move on to who was killed Night 1.

Ashtot and River. As I've already said, I believe it was blatantly obvious that Ashtot was going to die. I'm honestly more surprised that he wasn't protected by a Doctor.

Now, as for River. I believe that she was shot by the Mafia strictly because of the fact that Mafia most likely had two KP; Daniel was alive, and if there is 1 Mafioso every 5 people then that makes sense to have 3 in a Town of 17. I expect that we should see only one kill tonight now that DanielKang is dead.
But, who do we think would kill River? Whose killing strategy is it to kill people who are more quiet so as to lead to less of looking at their posts in order to get leads?
What do y'all think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was so much longer than I expected it to be...

Knowing town's luck and his nature, he'll be town.
I don't really care what he flips, the game will be 100% better with him dead.

Well then. Before I start, I'd like to say that the Doctor Role Description doesn't say anything about notifying the player they protect if successful.

Anyways:

Live Players:
Cory
Trundle
Dad
DarkOnyx
NikkiNikki
Minties
Blu Rose
Jeremy
Tom
Yui Z
Of these, 1-3 are Mafia, and I'm thinking three were at the beginning of the game (2 not including Daniel) due to there having been 17 players when the game started. Right now, people are suspecting Cory, I've gathered from reading? And Minties, from Trundle's perspective, based off of Ashtot possibly shooting Minties but Minties being protected, but without notification, Minties wouldn't know if Ashtot actually shot her or not.

The below scenario is our worst case scenario assuming that a Serial Killer was implemented and that Ashtot didn't shoot Night 1, along with assuming only Town will die from Mafia/SK shots. Or, if Ashtot did shoot, his shot failed somehow.

-snip-

Okay, now that we are done with that part, let's move on to who was killed Night 1.

Ashtot and River. As I've already said, I believe it was blatantly obvious that Ashtot was going to die. I'm honestly more surprised that he wasn't protected by a Doctor.

Now, as for River. I believe that she was shot by the Mafia strictly because of the fact that Mafia most likely had two KP; Daniel was alive, and if there is 1 Mafioso every 5 people then that makes sense to have 3 in a Town of 17. I expect that we should see only one kill tonight now that DanielKang is dead.
But, who do we think would kill River? Whose killing strategy is it to kill people who are more quiet so as to lead to less of looking at their posts in order to get leads?
What do y'all think?

That was so much longer than I expected it to be...
We could always ask Oath for confirmation. B) I mean so far he's given us a lot of information for the Gunsmith though that might just mean we don't have a Gunsmith.

Yeah we're suspecting Cory for being totally and utterly useless, softclaiming as a cop and then being utterly false. I mean Minties is a possible suspect but we'd have to put a lot of faith into Trundle and Jeremy believing that Ashtot shot Minties off a long running gag.

Well I know Dad fingered me for River, because I know her the most so I would be able to "bluesnipe" her. I personally don't agree and we had rather limited communication when she was alive anyways so as to prevent a slip and chat about the game. Is this a rhetorical question about who kills the silent majority? Really not bringing up names in my head, everyone always tends to go for a vocal player. Are you still convinced that some of the people you fingered as mafia are still scummy?

Don't you oops me. You don't softclaim cop WHEN YOU'RE NOT A COP.

Back