• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

Sunleth mafia. Minties is usually difficult to get a read on since she always tries to at least appear productive, but so far she hasn't caught any scum so I can very well believe she's mafia. She also hasn't acknowledged Tom much yet either. Tom seems to have this lolwhatever mentality lately, perhaps because he's been mafia so often and he gets killed fast. Nevertheless, I feel like I'm being kept alive because there are a number of reasons to lead a lynch on me, but why are those two still alive?

Sunleth mafia. Minties is usually difficult to get a read on since she always tries to at least appear productive, but so far she hasn't caught any scum so I can very well believe she's mafia. She also hasn't acknowledged Tom much yet either. Tom seems to have this lolwhatever mentality lately, perhaps because he's been mafia so often and he gets killed fast. Nevertheless, I feel like I'm being kept alive because there are a number of reasons to lead a lynch on me, but why are those two still alive?

If I recall Minties and Tom being mafia together, they are a strategic pair. And seeing the ones that have been killed Ashot (who role claim) and River (who hasn't really posted much). I can see why mafia will go to Ashot, but why river? Right now in sunleth Tom wasn't this much of a "lolwatever" personality, so I don't see him as mafia atm. I'm still in the whole why did you lynch blueleaf dad? and no one hasn't talked about it much. I agree with getting a hard read from minties and I guess that's due to the timelines. To be honest, I am not really sure about her....yet.

His reactions to me reminded me of his reactions in Cell Mafia 2, where he turned out to be mafia but I read him off as not mafia. And I think Tom knows River and might have been able to rolesnipe her better than the rest of us could have.

Yeah, but he said he was a 2-shot vig and was going to shoot someone tonight. The first part is verified, so we should probably take his word for it? Typing that out just reminded me how dumb that claim was. Did he think mafia would think he's bluffing?

Eh. I don't see why anyone would bother bluffing to avoid being killed, since why would mafia miss an opportunity to kill a blue like that? At the most basic level, he could have just wanted out of the game without actually quitting.

I'm also putting my bets on Karla being scum this game to be honest. Gut feeling but not sure where it's from yet.

guys ive never been lynched on tbt mafia

And...? e.e

kingmaker pls

Would oath really start day earlier? Well if he did we could just look at who's online and one of them is probably kingmaker, so it seems like not a good idea unless he waits a different amount of time after each PM.

Middle of Day Two

After thorough research, Meike has discovered that Minties is the true King of Keldagrim! Minties has 24 hours to decide on who to lynch. There is no option for a no-lynch. If Minties does not choose a lynch candidate, she will be modkilled.

You now have until 11:59PM on January 16th to make your vote, Minties.

Last edited:
minties please vote who takes lives away from people aka scum

minties please vote who takes lives away from people aka scum

I do recall Karla being less one-liney than he is in this game. This is me being hypocritical making a one line post.

I haven't caught any scum, therefore I'm mafia? 10/10 good logic. You lynched a townie straight out, does that make you scum? It might. The only reason I picked out scum in the micro is because the scum was playing incredibly sloppy. Everyone seems to have stepped it up slightly here (minus Ashtot and his trueclaim).

I'm actually quite surprised that I'm alive. I'm always surprised when I live past night one because I tend to have this giant target on my head. There are a few people in here that are KNOWN for killing me night one. Jeremy, Ashtot, Tom and yourself all kill me. I've stopped dying night one lately because it makes them suspicious. You left me alive in the micro, you're probably leaving me alive again.

also good morning and hooray Queen Minties returns.

I would like to hear more from: Yui, Karla and DarkOnyx. What are your thoughts?

Oath, is Natty now just in limbo or is she modkilled/replaced since she quit? What's going on with that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh good thing she's not mad at me in this game. :|

Also I laughed.

@Cory

Why are you so keen on killing Karla this game?

is this real life? cory of all ppl wants me dead bcuz im "****posting"

is darkonyx new to the game? cuz i think he is, which means his flippant posting looks innocent. new scum players wud be scared to make casual posts like that

i wud lynch nikki in this spot, she was happy to jump on the 'wtf dad' train. she also mentions me and simply says she doesnt know much about me. kinda weird that i wud be singled out when there r other players she probably doesnt know about either. dunno wat shes playing at.

or just lynch cory out of principle.

im pretty sure ashtot shot river. scum have one kp (cuz we have no save claims). the op doesnt actually say sk has a kill, either im nitpicking or its intentional.

(wtb filter links in op)

goodnight

i wud lynch nikki in this spot, she was happy to jump on the 'wtf dad' train. she also mentions me and simply says she doesnt know much about me. kinda weird that i wud be singled out when there r other players she probably doesnt know about either. dunno wat shes playing at.
Due to that reason I can't tell if you're mafia or town :rolleyes:. You are semi more vocal than darkonyx who I also don't know much about (yeah I think they are a new player?); Happy? well not really. As I said I posted my thoughs at the moment for night one. And I don't know were your playing at either

I would advise a lynch on Dad as his illogical reasoning is really not like him. CrapLogic at it's finest and we know he can do better than "suspecting me for bringing up names". Do you suggest I don't bring up names let mafia cruise by? frigger

Does being in three games count as a "new player?".-. My old username is Sharkystriker22. First game I was in I was Mafia. .-.

Can you guys not see a soft when there is one? Please reread some of today's posts and figure it out, especially you Minties. As irritable as this person makes you.

Back