• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

Okay so I am actually here. Sorry for not posting, my work is ferociously understaffed and this has been the most stressful week of my life. My weekend starts after today though, so I can post more provided Dad doesn't kill me tonight. :lemon:

As far as condensed thoughts because I have to head out for the morning:

Trundle -

Trundle has come off very wishy washy to me this game. Usually he goes after the throats of players when he's town for the slightest little slip up. I feel like he's coasting by on a shell of that. Random prodding at Tom, but not much else. I also find it a little weird that he would but Ashtot up to be voted for king, given how Ashtot is usually just a troll and randomly lynches anyone. Probably that brother thing that they both know annoys the **** out of me. It usually raises a red flag for me when people mention their playstyle in detail because it's like saying "Yeah I'm aggressive as town! See how aggressive I am! I'm clearly town!" and it comes off as bad acting to me. I personally think that Trundle might be 3rd party, but day two will bring more of his playstyle out.

Cory -

I could see Cory just being a stupid townie. He trolls like this all the time. Figured I would comment on him because of day one. Cory get your **** together mate.

Dad -

I believe Dad is town. Cocky, but still town. He's hyper aggressive this game compared to last game with his waffling around on cases. I think it was just a bad lynch, but it was day one. It's usually always a bad lynch.

Tom -

People underestimate Tom all the time. They think he's easy to read. He doesn't stick to one playstyle consistently as town or as mafia, which makes him ridiculously dangerous imo. I don't have a long spiel to write up over Tom because it's hard to pin down WHY he makes me uneasy. I don't want to let him skate by so he can wreck the town like in Sunleth.

If Dad didn't bring it up, one of us would have. We all know how we base actions off previous games after all!

Funny that you say that considering it's how we won the last micro mafia. :p

Also, Natty, where have you gone?

Have to run to work, will attempt to respond if there's free time.

Syd and DanielKang will be modkilled, yes?

I also think we're all passing Cory off as town too easily. It's not exactly difficult to act out a trollish/stupid (no offence Cory!!!) playstyle.

Okay so I am actually here. Sorry for not posting, my work is ferociously understaffed and this has been the most stressful week of my life. My weekend starts after today though, so I can post more provided Dad doesn't kill me tonight. :lemon:

As far as condensed thoughts because I have to head out for the morning:

Trundle -

Trundle has come off very wishy washy to me this game. Usually he goes after the throats of players when he's town for the slightest little slip up. I feel like he's coasting by on a shell of that. Random prodding at Tom, but not much else. I also find it a little weird that he would but Ashtot up to be voted for king, given how Ashtot is usually just a troll and randomly lynches anyone. Probably that brother thing that they both know annoys the **** out of me. It usually raises a red flag for me when people mention their playstyle in detail because it's like saying "Yeah I'm aggressive as town! See how aggressive I am! I'm clearly town!" and it comes off as bad acting to me. I personally think that Trundle might be 3rd party, but day two will bring more of his playstyle out.

Cory -

I could see Cory just being a stupid townie. He trolls like this all the time. Figured I would comment on him because of day one. Cory get your **** together mate.

Dad -

I believe Dad is town. Cocky, but still town. He's hyper aggressive this game compared to last game with his waffling around on cases. I think it was just a bad lynch, but it was day one. It's usually always a bad lynch.

Tom -

People underestimate Tom all the time. They think he's easy to read. He doesn't stick to one playstyle consistently as town or as mafia, which makes him ridiculously dangerous imo. I don't have a long spiel to write up over Tom because it's hard to pin down WHY he makes me uneasy. I don't want to let him skate by so he can wreck the town like in Sunleth.

Funny that you say that considering it's how we won the last micro mafia. :p

Also, Natty, where have you gone?

Have to run to work, will attempt to respond if there's free time.

Syd and DanielKang will be modkilled, yes?

GG Munroe.

TBH Monroe (and the rest of you) I'm pretty sure none of you realize that I'm often very laid back until I get any kind of evidence. You only have suspicions on me? Last time I checked you play calmly and make lists as mafia. I'm not saying there's no possibility for you to just be throwing people off, but if you were town I feel like it'd be counter productive to play against how you normally would as town.
(insert "wow u rite foul git" and "dirty scum u lie" here)

I also think we're all passing Cory off as town too easily. It's not exactly difficult to act out a trollish/stupid (no offence Cory!!!) playstyle.
It takes fineness dont doubt me m8teo

Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out of the game. Yesterday my 2nd oldest sister had a severe insulin reaction and is currently in the hospital, on the verge of going into an insulin induced coma. I'm far too stressed to worry about the game right now...

Yay, I'm actually trying contributing something...

People put in spoilers are people that basically just have a bunch of information that everyone (hopefully) knows.
If the person is outside of a spoiler, then I think that they are a little suspicious.

Natty:

Inactive, unusually, or at least I think it is fairly unusual. While it may be taken as scummy that she isn't replying, she hasn't been anywhere, and her last registered activity anywhere on TBT was when she replied last, here.
Aw, sorry to hear about that, Natty...
:(

River:

Has been improving her playstyle in previous games, as she has said to Minties here. Not much else to say, except she was caught lurking.

KarlaKGB:

I think it fairly interesting that he decides to use "text-lingo" when he condemned VillageDweller for it in Game III in the spoiler below, even if it was directly after a well-thought-out and grammatically correct rest of the post.
VillageDweller

I'd like to first look at the timing of VillageDweller's campaign post. Little over 24 hours after the game started. The size of the post indicates an eagerness and degree of effort put in. Contrast this to River's rather apathetic two-line campaign post made around the same time, which we can immediately put down as either disinterested townie or Mafia poking their head out a little. The point is, VillageDweller's post sets the tone for how he is approaching this game. His three posts before are also decent sized, asks somewhat useful questions, and provides his own plan in one post. Not bad, not bad!

Let's also look at the state of the thread and of Town when he made his campaign post. I'm getting ripped by the FoxWolf-Kippla duo. I was engaged in a war with Blu Rose. Many people are saying nothing more than "I'm scared of Karla as a Mafia Mayor". Kippa going on about trust, putting words in my mouth. In other words, the thread was a mess. Town had no clear direction at this point. Look at the votes at that point:
Karla (3)
BowserFanGurl1999
FoxWolf64
SuperPenguin

Dolby (1)
Dolby

Blu Rose (1)
Blu Rose

River (2)
River
Horus

Kippla (1)
Kippla

Hikari (1)
Hikari

VillageDweller (1)
Kuma

DeviousCrossing (1)
DeviousCrossing
Three for me, two for River and an incredibly strange early vote for VD from Kuma (wtf). The rest were placeholder votes due to Tom's deadline reminder. Also note no Trundle votes at that point. What perfect time for him to jump in with a more moderate plan that avoids the exact problems I am getting picked apart for.
So what he says is, he's good at analysing. He figured out Kayla was Godfather from Day 1 in Game II, (but neglected to mention that he promptly dropped that suspicion). That isn't important, makes little sense for someone campaigning to emphasise a failing. Look at the way he addresses the question of trust. Some wishywashy sentence that doesn't actually say "Don't trust me" or "Trust me".
Useful if you put it into perspective of this post by Kippla:

He's disregarding the fact that Kippla's logic is terrible here. He knows it, and is wording his stance on trust in a way most likely to win the vote, but not to help town as a whole.

This isn't really relevant for this case as this post was made after VD's campaign post, but this is awful logic. Kippla is comparing this to a real-world election. Let's be realistic here, you shouldn't fully believe and trust every candidate in a real election anyway. People still vote though. More importantly, in real elections, you don't have to vote. In TBT Mafia, you do. This logic is completely wrong.

Continuing along the lines of a moderate campaign post, he mentions that he would be very approachable to people. Others have already commented on how dangerous this can be, given what happened last game. I personally disagree - you can discuss plans and give advice without revealing critical information. In fact, you HAVE to during the beginning stages when you are reaching out in PM land.
No comments on how he would play specifically as Mayor or Sheriff. Doesn't comment at all on how he would lead town. No real promises made in the context of transparency (his bit about being approachable all takes place in PM-land, where there's no transparency). In other words, he's not made himself one bit accountable to Town in this post.

This definitely seems to work - Kippla and Hikari immediately swallows it all up. Hikari especially taken in by VD's offer of being a "friendly" ear. FoxWolf throws a hissy fit because I'm trading blows with him and makes a protest vote for VD. He must be clapping laughing to himself at this stage.

I was incredibly suspicious of him at this point already, so I really pushed Trundle (whom I felt much stronger townie vibes from) to campaign harder. This worked, and as soon as I saw that we would be elected, I discussed a plan with Trundle to trap VD. As soon as VD lost the election, I PM'd him offering him incarceration, on the basis that he had died early the previous two games, and he (like myself) had expressed being protected from hits as a reason for running. What I really wanted to do was to see what would happen to KP that night, as incarcerating a Mafia member would have dropped KP to 3.
This was my PM exchange with him:

OK, let's look at what this tells us. He is not afraid of dying and/or he has an ability he really wants to use. If he's innocent and not afraid of dying, this goes against him wanting to be elected for the protection. Maybe he has an ability he really needs to use, like Detective. Ok, that's one explaination. If he's a Medic, he can protect himself, but he could also ask for incarceration too. Sheriff has three incarcerations to use, that's actually quite a lot. It would be erroneously seen as a waste to incarcerate him. Roles like Vig, Hatter, Bus Driver don't NEED to be doing something on Night 1, no reason for him to refuse protection.
Oh, and what's another explanation for not being afraid of dying? He's scum.

He says he's a tad selfish and may want protection on the second night. Wait, he's a tad selfish? Well that weakens the possibility that he's a medic. Otherwise he'd have just taken the incarceration and have been completely safe, rather than risk being doublestacked and killed. Now this emphasis on the second night. Smells of Veteran to me. Still, if he's selfish, why not just take protection. Again it could be because he is, or knows another medic, and they can't protect him a second night in a row. If it's the latter case, surely he should take my protection, and tell that medic to protect someone else? I know I'm pressuring him and coming across as fishing for roles, hence why he could be so defensive, but if I'm offering to save him, that should give him an indication that I'm genuine. And if I didn't actually incarcerate him that night, he could easily call me out for it. In fact at this stage, I'm already certain he's a blue, and would have just quietly killed him if I was Mafia.

Look at the last two PMs from him. Changing the subject onto the lynch. Doesn't really say anything insightful. Points at Blu Rose, who we all know is a bad lynch at this stage. I push him a bit, and he points towards River, Farobi and Gandalf. I'm pretty certain River is innocent, Farobi I'm leaning towards innocent at this stage, and we know Gandalf is Townie (RIP). But this in itself doesn't tell us anything either.

Now let's look at his posting behaviour. One question is on my mind. Where has he been since Day 1 and his campaign post? He made campaign, got some votes, but didn't even push that hard afterwards. Completely opposite vibes from what he was giving with his posts at the start and his campaign post. Could it be he's seen that he's losing the election, and is just content to quietly let his bid die, lest he draw more attention to himself?

He says in his campaign post that he is good at coming up with arguments against people if he is allowed the time. He's certainly been allowed the time. He's definitely been active on the forums and in general - I've seen him chatting on IRC. Is he bitter about losing the election? Unlikely. So why isn't he contributing to town efforts, especially if he is at high risk of dying on the first night? For the answer, we should probably look once again at his campaign post:

This again ties in with why he only came in with his campaign halfway through Day 1. He had evidently been planning his campaign in the scum chat, waiting for the right moment to come in. Potentially waiting for his fellow scum to create a suitable opening for him to waltz in. Of course he also adds that people could just but lurking. Implying that is bad. So why is he doing it?

Now, a look at his posts in previous games.
TBT Mafia I as a Townie
Are you seeing the kind of posting he's making? Straight up pointing fingers. They may not be particularly constructive posts, but then there were very few in that game anyway. But look at this recklessness, this impulsiveness. All key Townie characteristics.

TBT Mafia II as a Paramedic
That outspoken attitude we saw in Game 1 has been toned down significantly. Yes, he calls out Kayla, but drops it soon after. We don't see many more accusatory posts. We see him trying to help without trying to stick his neck out. Suggesting other election candidates, hinting at what blue roles should do. He still maintains his cheery "childish" way of posting - all those <3's, smileys all over the place. And his posting still bears the hallmarks of impulsive - little formatting, really not making an effort to make his post easy to read, giving that sense of rambling thoughts.

VillageDweller this game
Look at his posts so far. All pretty long. Very few smileys. Very well written. Looks like he's spent a good amount of time making sure he's got things right. This post in particular stands out to me as a contrast of style:

Now, what he originally posted was a reply to me/Kippla. No smileys, perfect grammar. A rather planned post. But as soon as he's posted, he hurriedly needs to add something on. And here we see the sudden breakdown in grammar. A clearly rushed post that looks more like the type of stuff he would write in Games I and II. The funny thing is, his original post wasn't that long anyway - three sentences. Just look at the difference between when he has all the time to work on his post, and when he's pushed to make a quick response, even when they are nearly the same length! So why in this game is he suddenly taking so much more care of how he writes? Nobody called him in previous games over it. The only explanation I can think of is, he's overcompensating.

Oh, and he just roleclaimed to me as Townie:

Well, go back and read my possible explanations for him not accepting my offer of incarceration. I think this just destroyed most of them. Leaving one - he is Mafia scum who did not want to be incarcerated so that KP would not drop.

##Vote: VillageDweller

But I don't think it's anything that should really be noticed, he posts like that pretty much everywhere now for whatever reason.
Nothing to really note, his playstyle just seemed to get a lot less active since then. It may also be because the majority of us have stopped falling for his reaction tests, but he doesn't seem to have really tried to reaction test, either. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Cory:

Legitimately the same as usual, leading me, personally, to read him as Town. Cory's always really hard to read because it's not hard to troll on either side, in my opinion.

Granted, we know how accurate my reads are...

Told Jeremy to "send in his kills," but this was probably Cory just being Cory.

Trundle:

You clearly have no experience playing with me. I'm aggressive and accusatory as town, and while I try to mimic that as scum, I am easily recognized. I only threw around one name for my suspicions which was Tom for having a generally different playstyle. If anyone was scum at this point, you'd be my highest suspicion.

Where did this go, then? You're aggressiveness has seemingly disappeared.
Before that post, you had mentioned four people: Dad, Ashtot Cory, and Jeremy. Dad's mention was just to remind everyone that he might be scum despite him being King, and Ashtot's mention was just to say that he has a knack for finding scum on Day 1 lynches. Cory's mention was to note his saltiness, and Jer's mention was to convey hopes that he doesn't delete the thread.
Directly after, however, he mentions Tom and Dad again as possible scum suspects if he dies.
Making him either...
1.) Likely to survive the night if Tom and/or Dad is Mafia, or
2.) Likely to die overnight if they aren't Mafia.
However, when I post this, it may mean the precise opposite.

Dad:

Thinks it's hard to read Cory and Jer, but one thing kinda jumped out at me:

Uh, yeah let the inactives die of their own accord because they would die nevertheless.

Right now I have my eyes on Trundle because he has dropped a lot of names and it would be more or less productive if I chose him over what would essentially be a random lynch since I'm finding it difficult to pin anything suspicious down from anyone so far. It's probably there, but it's not right in my face and I could just be wrong or right about it, simple as that. I know that's vague though. Also, I find his being the first to get to srsbusiness and the whole "I'll get to helping you out when I have the time" to be funny (although like anything else at this point it could be genuine).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I remember Trundle being more or less mellow when he's town or third party, so I might take a look at his past games.
His reason for suspecting Trundle doesn't make sense to me. Trundle had only mentioned Dad, Cory, Ashtot and Jeremy before this post, which I don't think "koalafies" (still laughing at that for some stupid reason) as a lot of names.
Also thinks that tonight will be fairly eventful.

Something that DarkOnyx said, however, makes me kind of get all weird inside (for lack of better phrasing)...

Congrats Dad!^-^ Thank you King Maker for picking good.
- - - Post Merge - - -

So the kingmaker trolled by picking you?

I almost want to say this could be a scum slip? Heck, Dad could have just lynched BlueLeaf because the other people he had on his lynch list were his Mafia buddies.
But that would throw all his team mates under the bus, and even though Dad likes to do this, I don't think he would throw all of his buddies under.

BlueLeaf:

R.I.P.
the irony though
"Here's a gun, now shoot me with it"
sorry I just found this funny

DarkOnyx:

I have no experience playing with you whatsoever that I recall. I have no idea what you're playstyle is like, but I'll suffice for now.
Congrats Dad!^-^ Thank you King Maker for picking good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So the kingmaker trolled by picking you?

As mentioned in Dad's section, this might be something notable, but I don't know. It also might be something not even worth noting at all and just a note on Dad's experience.

Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I have the best grammar here.:3 I'm also very humble.

This made me laugh a little too hard. But that's irrelevant.

NikkiNikki:

Was she even here for Day 1? She didn't post on Mafia at all yesterday... Came back to share her (you're a girl, right) opinions on BlueLeaf's lynch.
Finds it odd that Dad hasn't done any phenomenal reads yet.

Syd:

Inactive.
Might be replaced by Karen, hopefully allowing for a better game experience.

Danielkang2:

Inactive. *sighs*
However, a look onto his Profile Page shows that he doesn't currently have the time for Mafia.

Minties:

Has been at work. Is mad at Cory.
Here, she mentions that Trundle will hopefully reveal more of his playstyle on Day 2. It gets me on edge, as she seems to know what will happen kill-wise. Or I could be overreacting, like I did with ITookYourWaffles in Game IV over grammar.

Blu Rose:

Oh, look, it's me.
I'll just reply to one of Dad's posts here:
Switch around one and two and you'd be right a lot of the time.
I wasn't talking about the player's conclusions about themselves, I was talking about the other players' conclusions on them.
And one of Tom's:
I'm interested in why so many of our players are preferring to lurk within the shadows and not contribute. Day 1 may always be uneventful and end in a mislynch, but it never really has to be that way. We probed Trundle for a reason. What I find interesting is that no one really has anything to say on that or the lynching of Leaf.
I personally don't contribute much because anything I have to say has most likely already been said. As I remember in the past, this was called "annoying" and "unnecessary."

is annoying and doesn't contribute to town discussion very well

Jeremy:

Is curious about why Ashtot would roleclaim, and that's all I can gather.
Cory is in hot pursuit of Jeremy. Jeremy will die soon.

Ashtot:

Claimed Vig. I personally think he's actually the/a Vig, but I'm also wondering why you would roleclaim? Trundle's explanation makes sense, and I guess it validates as he probably knows Ashtot best? I don't know, they might even be scum buddies.

But whatever. Not much to say otherwise, but he has asked other people what their suspicions were. He shared his own of Dad because he was so set on BlueLeaf, but that can easily be ignored...

Tom:

He seems overly optimistic this game, using exclamation marks and all. He didn't really scold me after posting my response to Dad about not contributing, which I am grateful for, don't get me wrong, but it reminds me of Oath in a few games past where he would be nice to noobs when he was Mafia.

Yui-Z:

Hasn't posted much, which seems strange to me. She and I both think that it's fairly easy to be a troll on either side of this game, or so I gathered from her last post. Nothing much to note here.
tl;dr:
I don't know. Minties, Dad, DarkOnyx. My current little suspicions (also my most suspicious at the moment) that I feel like sharing.
Minties's last post gives me a weird feeling, as it seems as if she knows what will happen killing-wise.
Dad and DarkOnyx might be scum buddies, as seen in DarkOnyx's post which is in the spoiler under Dad and DarkOnyx's section.

Thank you for liking my joke

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll make more now
A man asks a Rabbi, "Do you charge for circumcisions?" The Rabbi says, "No, but I keep the tips."

- - - Post Merge - - -

hahahhaah im funny

Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out of the game. Yesterday my 2nd oldest sister had a severe insulin reaction and is currently in the hospital, on the verge of going into an insulin induced coma. I'm far too stressed to worry about the game right now...

I hope things go well for you Natty, sorry to hear about that.

Sorry, been busy. Reading back now!^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, I'm actually trying contributing something...

People put in spoilers are people that basically just have a bunch of information that everyone (hopefully) knows.
If the person is outside of a spoiler, then I think that they are a little suspicious.

Natty:

Inactive, unusually, or at least I think it is fairly unusual. While it may be taken as scummy that she isn't replying, she hasn't been anywhere, and her last registered activity anywhere on TBT was when she replied last, here.
Aw, sorry to hear about that, Natty...
:(

River:

Has been improving her playstyle in previous games, as she has said to Minties here. Not much else to say, except she was caught lurking.

KarlaKGB:

I think it fairly interesting that he decides to use "text-lingo" when he condemned VillageDweller for it in Game III in the spoiler below, even if it was directly after a well-thought-out and grammatically correct rest of the post.

But I don't think it's anything that should really be noticed, he posts like that pretty much everywhere now for whatever reason.
Nothing to really note, his playstyle just seemed to get a lot less active since then. It may also be because the majority of us have stopped falling for his reaction tests, but he doesn't seem to have really tried to reaction test, either. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Cory:

Legitimately the same as usual, leading me, personally, to read him as Town. Cory's always really hard to read because it's not hard to troll on either side, in my opinion.

Granted, we know how accurate my reads are...

Told Jeremy to "send in his kills," but this was probably Cory just being Cory.

Trundle:

Where did this go, then? You're aggressiveness has seemingly disappeared.
Before that post, you had mentioned four people: Dad, Ashtot Cory, and Jeremy. Dad's mention was just to remind everyone that he might be scum despite him being King, and Ashtot's mention was just to say that he has a knack for finding scum on Day 1 lynches. Cory's mention was to note his saltiness, and Jer's mention was to convey hopes that he doesn't delete the thread.
Directly after, however, he mentions Tom and Dad again as possible scum suspects if he dies.
Making him either...
1.) Likely to survive the night if Tom and/or Dad is Mafia, or
2.) Likely to die overnight if they aren't Mafia.
However, when I post this, it may mean the precise opposite.

Dad:

Thinks it's hard to read Cory and Jer, but one thing kinda jumped out at me:

His reason for suspecting Trundle doesn't make sense to me. Trundle had only mentioned Dad, Cory, Ashtot and Jeremy before this post, which I don't think "koalafies" (still laughing at that for some stupid reason) as a lot of names.
Also thinks that tonight will be fairly eventful.

Something that DarkOnyx said, however, makes me kind of get all weird inside (for lack of better phrasing)...

I almost want to say this could be a scum slip? Heck, Dad could have just lynched BlueLeaf because the other people he had on his lynch list were his Mafia buddies.
But that would throw all his team mates under the bus, and even though Dad likes to do this, I don't think he would throw all of his buddies under.

BlueLeaf:

R.I.P.
the irony though
"Here's a gun, now shoot me with it"
sorry I just found this funny

DarkOnyx:

I have no experience playing with you whatsoever that I recall. I have no idea what you're playstyle is like, but I'll suffice for now.

As mentioned in Dad's section, this might be something notable, but I don't know. It also might be something not even worth noting at all and just a note on Dad's experience.

This made me laugh a little too hard. But that's irrelevant.

NikkiNikki:

Was she even here for Day 1? She didn't post on Mafia at all yesterday... Came back to share her (you're a girl, right) opinions on BlueLeaf's lynch.
Finds it odd that Dad hasn't done any phenomenal reads yet.

Syd:

Inactive.

Danielkang2:

Inactive. *sighs*
However, a look onto his Profile Page shows that he doesn't currently have the time for Mafia.

Minties:

Has been at work. Is mad at Cory.
Here, she mentions that Trundle will hopefully reveal more of his playstyle on Day 2. It gets me on edge, as she seems to know what will happen kill-wise. Or I could be overreacting, like I did with ITookYourWaffles in Game IV over grammar.

Blu Rose:

Oh, look, it's me.
I'll just reply to one of Dad's posts here:

I wasn't talking about the player's conclusions about themselves, I was talking about the other players' conclusions on them.
And one of Tom's:

I personally don't contribute much because anything I have to say has most likely already been said. As I remember in the past, this was called "annoying" and "unnecessary."

is annoying and doesn't contribute to town discussion very well

Jeremy:

Is curious about why Ashtot would roleclaim, and that's all I can gather.
Cory is in hot pursuit of Jeremy. Jeremy will die soon.

Ashtot:

Claimed Vig. I personally think he's actually the/a Vig, but I'm also wondering why you would roleclaim? Trundle's explanation makes sense, and I guess it validates as he probably knows Ashtot best? I don't know, they might even be scum buddies.

But whatever. Not much to say otherwise, but he has asked other people what their suspicions were. He shared his own of Dad because he was so set on BlueLeaf, but that can easily be ignored...

Tom:

He seems overly optimistic this game, using exclamation marks and all. He didn't really scold me after posting my response to Dad about not contributing, which I am grateful for, don't get me wrong, but it reminds me of Oath in a few games past where he would be nice to noobs when he was Mafia.

Yui-Z:

Hasn't posted much, which seems strange to me. She and I both think that it's fairly easy to be a troll on either side of this game, or so I gathered from her last post. Nothing much to note here.
[/spoiler]
tl;dr:
I don't know. Minties, Dad, DarkOnyx. My current little suspicions (also my most suspicious at the moment) that I feel like sharing.
Minties's last post gives me a weird feeling, as it seems as if she knows what will happen killing-wise.
Dad and DarkOnyx might be scum buddies, as seen in DarkOnyx's post which is in the spoiler under Dad and DarkOnyx's section.

Noo....I was just trying to pretend I was really happy that Dad was made king so he wouldn't lynch me. *shrugs* It seems like he's Mafia a lot...

And I didn't even make much of DarkOnyx's reaction to me being kinged other than his reaction is just being some personality quirk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Noo....I was just trying to pretend I was really happy that Dad was made king so he wouldn't lynch me. *shrugs* It seems like he's Mafia a lot...

It didn't seem like you were pretending.

TBH Monroe (and the rest of you) I'm pretty sure none of you realize that I'm often very laid back until I get any kind of evidence. You only have suspicions on me? Last time I checked you play calmly and make lists as mafia. I'm not saying there's no possibility for you to just be throwing people off, but if you were town I feel like it'd be counter productive to play against how you normally would as town.
(insert "wow u rite foul git" and "dirty scum u lie" here)

Maybe I'm misremebering, but the Trundle I remember was a cocky pain in the ass that tried to lead lynches against everyone and their mother for anything and everything. That's what I remember from playin with you. You try to do the same thing as mafia, but again come off all wishy washy like I said. That's why I feel suspicous of you, that's why I don't believe you are town. Pretty sure I made a list that consisted of every single player in games where I was mafia that incuded a lot of "I don't find him suspicious lol". Also not sure if you took my restraining myself from tearing Cory a new ******* so I don't get banned from the game as calm? Assuming so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Blu rose-

Must have missed your post and I can't quote it because it's too big. The reason I said his day two behaviour will reveal more is because Trundle pretty much never dies night one. Either because he's mafia or because he's never a threat in games. He starts to post more after night one is over and it gets easier to tell where he's aligned.

Maybe I'm misremebering, but the Trundle I remember was a cocky pain in the ass that tried to lead lynches against everyone and their mother for anything and everything. That's what I remember from playin with you. You try to do the same thing as mafia, but again come off all wishy washy like I said. That's why I feel suspicous of you, that's why I don't believe you are town. Pretty sure I made a list that consisted of every single player in games where I was mafia that incuded a lot of "I don't find him suspicious lol". Also not sure if you took my restraining myself from tearing Cory a new ******* so I don't get banned from the game as calm? Assuming so.

Well I see how you might be restraining yourself, as the mods are really uptight now about being into the game with all the name-calling and stuff. I understand where that perception of me would have come from, but that's rarely my Day 1 persona unless someone needs to step up and get something at all done. Day 1 is usually a disaster and all we need to get from it is people talking and defending others. It's very valuable to cases later in the game.

Sorry to hear that Natty, I kinda know what you're going through there. :( I wish you and your family the best of luck, hope all goes well.

Tom:

People posting is good enough for me, I just loathe how uneventful days can be when it's just the same couple of people posting repeatedly. I promise not to tear into anyone (too badly) until I find something concrete!

Day Two

Ashtot was wandering East Keldagrim when he tripped and fell into the middle of a brawl in the Rat Pits.

River, overnight, took a tumble off the northern Keldagrim bridge, tripping into, ironically, the river.

The Chaos God oath2order sent down firebolts to strike two citizens dead, however, his flames only added to the mess caused by Danielkang2 and poor Syd.

Ashtot, aka Vaeringk the 2-Shot Vigilante got in a catfight.

River, aka River, aka Meike/Dernu died appropriate to her name.

Danielkang2, aka Colonel Grimmson the Suicide Bomber and Syd aka Miodvetnir were modkilled.

The wait for a King will end in 24 hours, at 11:59PM on January 15th.

Last edited:
Ayeee lmao scum died from modkill! Though kinda shocked Ashtot was tellin the truth. :/ I was really thinking he was just saying that as a cover for the actual vig.

So out of curiosity, does anyone have theories on the current game setup? As in how many mafia, consortium and town we think there is. Because if we keep bleeding green here I'm going to start worrying. Blues we can sacrifice (except kingmaker and a doc) but we really need to focus on keeping the green count up.

Back