• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

Well I know who I'm shooting that's for sure.

Care to contribute? :) We've got less than 30 to go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're telling people to post, so I posted. TBH I can't even tell if your posts are serious at this point.

No I'm pretty certain Dad is being certain, he's pressing for more info to see who cracks first under pressure. We'd rather Day 1 end with a bang right? Why not milk it until the last drop.

Well I'm about I go to bed but since you guys are going to be morons I thought I'd join you and let you know that I'm a two shot vig.

shh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so my time is up and I've gauged all the people I've been able to, and out of all of them, I probably would have went for Trundle, River (for the lurking and nonresponse and awkwardness of her posts), or BlueLeaf, or Cory. Trundle, BlueLeaf, and Cory will give us the most information depending on what they flip, and out of the reactions I've gotten from these three I like BlueLeaf's the least. For that reason...

##Vote:BlueLeaf ...wait this ain't no democracy ##Lynch:BlueLeaf

I'm sure mafia is more than likely hiding in the people who haven't posted much at all, but what can you do? I'd rather get information. I'm probably about to get dethroned but at least I won't die from killing the wrong suspect like I did in Madoka. :D

I was for sure Cory would be the only one crazy enough to king me though...

RIPerino in pepperoni BlueLeaf. :( I was looking forward to playing with you longer (unless you're scum!!!).

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh you're km rip

fml I should have went for Trundle, I was really close to doing so. Quick why did you king me?

Night One

BlueLeaf found himself as the target of Dad's suspicions. "I'm not Hreidmar!" He cried out. With a glare, Dad pulled the lever, lynching BlueLeaf.

Meanwhile, in a realm far far away, the Chaos God oath2order sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

BlueLeaf aka Meike the Kingmaker was true to his name.

Night One will end in 24 hours, at 11:59PM on January 14th. Please send all action PMs to me. A new Kingmaker will be chosen and will receive their PM stating their role change from Townie to Kingmaker.

Last edited:
Back