• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

Murray: Please allow people to send you PMs as I will have to in order to send your role when the game starts.

Last edited:
Still in. But this starts when classes start, so my activity won't be great.

Didn't I sign up for this? ._.

Oops, my bad. If it's not too late then can you take me off replacements please? I'd like to join.

Last edited:
I said I would drop out due to school, but I would like to be in the Replacements list, if it's not too late.

Actually nvm, /in. Shouldn't be too hard to hide my phone during Break+Lunch. :)

where is my role pm give me the role pm

*bangs on table*

Day One

There has been a growing trend in Keldagrim of anti-Consortium feeling, most vocally from Veldaban, the one-time leader of the Black Guard. Protests in East Keldagrim have been a near-daily occurrence.

"And that concludes this portion of the East Keldagrim tour." Sven announced to the crowd. "If you'll follow me right through here, the tour of the Lava Flow Mine will begin, and I'll hand you off to my good friend Foreman Jaak."

Jaak scowled, never enjoying having to show tourists around his mine. It interfered with productivity, but stupid humans and other surface-dwellers paid good gold, which made up for the loss. "Fine then, let's go. Don't get too close to the miners, you'll fall in and I'm not rescuing you." He grumbled.

"Anyways, we try to keep the lava flowing by mining the crust. Keeps the generators going. The faster it flows, the better. We boil water into steam in these here boilers and...Oi! Get back to work!" He shouted at a cloaked figure standing near one of the boilers. The figure ignored him, and fiddled with something in his cloak.

"I'm not gonna tell you again, back to work!" Jaak ordered as he approached the figure. Red light flashed out from the front of his cloak and a boom echoed throughout the cave as Jaak, the figure, and the boiler exploded.

The force of the blast was enough to cause a cave-in of the mine, both collapsing the ceiling and the northern wall, allowing a massive stream of lava to flow out, instantly overtaking the Honeymooners. A chunk of ceiling struck the Brown Engine Director on her head, killing her.

Shortly after in an emergency announcement, the Mining Consortium stepped down, placing Meike as the City Administrator in order to find a king to fight the threat of the Red Axe.

Tina and Justin the Honeymooners had a burning love, but the lava burned more.

Superpenguin the Cloaked Figure blew himself up for his beliefs.

Justice aka Jaak the Foreman tried to get back to work.

Crys the Brown Engine Director (Serial Killer) was so close to her monopoly.

The Kingmaker has 11 hours to PM me the name of the player they wish the make King. If they do not choose a name, they will be modkilled, and a new Kingmaker will be chosen.

Remember this is a no-PM game!

Last edited:
IVFnb94.png

LISTEN UP FILTHY SCUMBAGS
I should be king because I am active and I will listen to the people unlike some other dictatorships that will be possible if you elect a bad king (like oath).
pls make me king

Back