• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your opinions' on the Ferguson grand jury's verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the topics of the debates that are bad, it's how people voice their opinions in short outbursts and insults.

What is up with this month? People are creating debates that go out of control these days.

I blame society on that behalf.

Other than that, I don't care with these debates they make me very uncomfortable about the situation..
I just want to get back to playing video games and not have a life.

Life's already a chore, it doesn't need to be worse.

Last edited:
It's not the topics of the debates that are bad, it's how people voice their opinions in short outbursts and insults.

But don't debates actually lead to that. When I make my opinions, I tend not to do that.

Now to direct back to OP,
Darren can still face charges if the federal government chooses to file against him. However a lot articles I'm reading says its rare to happen. I hope it happens nonetheless :(

I blame society on that behalf.

Other than that, I don't care with these debates they make me very uncomfortable about the situation..
I just want to get back to playing video games and not have a life.

Life's already a chore, it doesn't need to be worse.
Tbh everyone e should feel uncomfortable about the situation. This is happening in America, in 2014. You can't just ignore what's happening and "live your life"

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

ignoring the problem has never worked, will not work, and will never work.

Tbh everyone e should feel uncomfortable about the situation. This is happening in America, in 2014. You can't just ignore what's happening and "live your life"
Can't argue with that.

But I'm a dweeb and unaware of current events...

ok i'm done here, sorry everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well the protests lasted for months before this, so I don't think it'll just disappear in a week.

True, true.

Last edited:
NO ONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT CRIME STATISTICS BECAUSE THAT IS A COMPLETELY SEPARATE ISSUE REGARDING THINGS ALONG THE LINES OF ECONOMIC STATUS

the fact that you're automatically connecting what i said to crime and "lack of morals" goes back to what i literally just said about society seeing people of color as "thugs". what you're doing is exactly just that.

Okay, I was explaining what really makes some people criminals and others not. I was not intending to do racial profiling.

Just read all 8 pages, feelings escalated quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back