• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your opinions' on the Ferguson grand jury's verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictable. Also I am fairly certain that no matter what he was brought up on charges of, there'd be riots.

tbh this thread needs to just close

we do not need childish ignorance tonight of all nights. i'd rather not read through a bunch of BS because i can't have a lower opinion of some people on here.

I'm angry.
I'm angry that history is just repeating itself. I'm angry that the dirty scumbag who murdered Michael Brown is probably celebrating and having a sigh of relief. I'm angry that black lives still do not matter in this country. I'm angry that protesters have been attacked, I'm angry that journalists who are trying to get the TRUTH out are shot.

Don't cry "this isn't a race issue!". There are ****ing NAZIS in Ferguson right now. The KKK are literally marching though the street as we speak.
jTm9wjt.png

The police are not peaceful in Ferguson. **** that. You want proof of this ****?
yjkUIoj.jpg

There are more pictures of police engaging protesters violently. There are videos of police yelling at people to "GET THE **** OUT". This was not justice. This was not okay. I don't give a **** about how "OOOH BUT MICHAEL BROWN PROBABLY SWORE ON FACEBOOK ONCE, SO HES AN EVIL DELINQUENT!"

Black lives ****ing matter.
He isn't the first black youth being murdered, and he isn't the last.

I'm angry.
I'm angry that history is just repeating itself. I'm angry that the dirty scumbag who murdered Michael Brown is probably celebrating and having a sigh of relief. I'm angry that black lives still do not matter in this country. I'm angry that protesters have been attacked, I'm angry that journalists who are trying to get the TRUTH out are shot.

Don't cry "this isn't a race issue!". There are ****ing NAZIS in Ferguson right now. The KKK are literally marching though the street as we speak.
jTm9wjt.png

The police are not peaceful in Ferguson. **** that. You want proof of this ****?
yjkUIoj.jpg

There are more pictures of police engaging protesters violently. There are videos of police yelling at people to "GET THE **** OUT". This was not justice. This was not okay. I don't give a **** about how "OOOH BUT MICHAEL BROWN PROBABLY SWORE ON FACEBOOK ONCE, SO HES AN EVIL DELINQUENT!"

Black lives ****ing matter.
He isn't the first black youth being murdered, and he isn't the last.

mods pls close this. this is all we need k ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

dinomates said:
Either way I really dunno much about these but wasn't the kid acting stupid anyway? Like he was threatening the police with a (fake) gun. I dunno about you but if you're gonna go raise a gun against an armed police and don't lower it the moment he raises his... you're asking for it. He was trained for it. Besides this is a tragedy for both sides

so a cop doesn't know a fake gun from a real one? :))

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of this! Especially now that there's FIRES BEING SET!!!!! Michael Brown was NOT A CHILD, OK? He was 18, 295 lbs., and DANGEROUS!!! He did, in fact, try to hurt Darren Wilson. Also, the arsonists and shooters aren't even listening to his parents, who wanted protests to be peaceful! Urgh, why are people being arsonists because an "innocent child" was killed by the cops. We dealed with Trayvon Martin, and now THIS!!!

Sorry if I sound rude, but I REALLY need to vent my anger about the whole incident.

bye

Just as there were claims for the innocence of Michael Brown there were claims for the innocence Darren Wilson. White privelidge? It was based on eye witness of about 60 people. Of Locals. I distinctly remember his friend coming forth admitting he lied about his account. You people are so ignorant it's painful. "Oh the evil white man wins again!"

B3QXBqEIEAAws_I.jpg

don't you dare sit there and tell us that no such thing as privilege exists
don't you dare

and don't you dare forget multiple lives have been lost simply because of the color of their skin

B3QXBqEIEAAws_I.jpg

don't you dare sit there and tell us that no such thing as privilege exists
don't you dare

and don't you dare forget multiple lives have been lost simply because of the color of their skin

haha wtf? Who said i said it didnt exist? It doesnt exist in this case at all

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of this! Especially now that there's FIRES BEING SET!!!!! Michael Brown was NOT A CHILD, OK? He was 18, 295 lbs., and DANGEROUS!!! He did, in fact, try to hurt Darren Wilson. Also, the arsonists and shooters aren't even listening to his parents, who wanted protests to be peaceful! Urgh, why are people being arsonists because an "innocent child" was killed by the cops. We dealed with Trayvon Martin, and now THIS!!!

Sorry if I sound rude, but I REALLY need to vent my anger about the whole incident.

I was about to say that. Thank you for posting here.

Personally, I do not care if Michael Brown is black or not, as well as Darren Wilson being white. Criminals are criminals no matter what. I really hate it that some black people overreact when somebody of the same race gets killed by someone who isn't black. Does race really make a difference? There has been several murder incidents that were way worse than this (and the Trayvon Martin incident) where both the murderer and victim are black. White people doing the same thing doesn't make it any different. Some murders are worse depending on whom (age and/or title) was killed, how many were killed, why were they killed, and how they were killed. And that incident wasn't even murder. Michael Brown was putting the cop's life in danger.

I hope I didn't offend any african americans here. All I want to say is that they should stop looking at race as an issue.

Personally, I do not care if Michael Brown is black or not, as well as Darren Wilson being white. Criminals are criminals no matter what. I really hate it that some black people overreact when somebody of the same race gets killed by someone who isn't black. Does race really make a difference? There has been several murder incidents that were way worse than this (and the Trayvon Martin incident) where both the murderer and victim are black. White people doing the same thing doesn't make it any different. Some murders are worse depending on whom (age and/or title) was killed, how many were killed, why were they killed, and how they were killed. And that incident wasn't even murder. Michael Brown was putting the cop's life in danger.

I hope I didn't offend any african americans here. All I want to say is that they should stop looking at race as an issue.

there are nazis in ferguson right now
black teens are murdered for **** like wearing hoodies. holding a toy gun. HOLDING A TOY GUN IN AN OPEN CARRY STATE. building a fort. knocking on the door for help because a woman got into a car crash.

yeah it isnt about race at all

man i could totally nitpick both of your posts one by one but i'm fuming right now

i hate seeing my people like this

race will stop being an issue once we all realize that racism still exists. race will stop being an issue once we stop villainizing people of color in our media and stop portraying them as "thugs".

there is a reason why the Rodney King riots are being mentioned today of all days. we will stop looking race as an issue when society stops making it an issue.

there are nazis in ferguson right now
black teens are murdered for **** like wearing hoodies. holding a toy gun. HOLDING A TOY GUN IN AN OPEN CARRY STATE. building a fort. knocking on the door for help because a woman got into a car crash.

yeah it isnt about race at all

ehhhh if you aim a gun real or not at an officer theyll shoot you. who cares if you're black or white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back