• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What's your trainer's name?

I use the character's names. The only time I don't is when it's a third version, like Emerald or Platinum. I only remember the name I gave my guy in Platinum, which was Yuuto. If there's a Z I'll probably finally go with Reindeer.

X- Marina
OR- Marina

I did a trade between my X and OR and it was just so weird. 'Marina would like to trade with Marina' 'Would you like to add Marina as a friend,' as you can see I haven't met any other Marina's in my lifetime...

on Pokemon x - Cookies (which is the same name as my mayor in acnl)

I usually use my nickname, Itachi.
But this time, I made a change and I used an other name I use for roleplay characters, it's Minazuki.

I will be giving my character the same name that I have always used for my Pok?mon characters. Jason

I'm Saki in Y and Nanoha in X. I always use names of anime characters, cause I really don't like my own name haha.

1st - 3rd Gen: either Krissy or Kizzy I can't remember which. Maybe both.
Diamond: Kiz

From Platinum onwards: Tina

This question made me want to check my games to see what I did as a kid versus now, but I didn't seem to stray from several names. This from versions I completed myself... The other games like Gold, Leaf Green, White ,Y, etc were completed by either my brother or my husband so I didn't count those lolz

Red, blue: Red
Yellow: Mew
Silver: Kat (my name)
Crystal: Kite
Ruby, Sapphire: Lock
Emerald: Kite
Diamond, Pearl: Katapus
Platinum: Katapus
Black: Lock
Black2: Kyte
X: Lock

[Remakes]
FireRed: Lock
SoulSilver: Lock
Alpha Sapphire: Lux

I only used my name once apparently.

I use my real name unless I want to play through a specific game with the name of a character from the anime to use their pokemon in the playthrough. Such as in Platinum. I was Dawn with her pokemon. Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Togekiss, and I traded myself a cyndaquil egg so it would have her OT

When I was a kid, I used to use my names and nicknames as the trainer's name.

Nowadays, I use names I like that fit my idea about the trainer I'm playing in that game. I haven't picked one for ORAS yet.

My trainer name is Chris. Yea, not very original using my own name...

My excuse with X&Y though is that I heard you can have two names (the other being your nickname) which I set as Tao. Sadly, I wasn't aware of just how little the 'nickname' gets used.

Back