• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who else hasn't completely upgraded their house?

I have expanded all of my rooms apart from the left room as it's my own little bedroom & I like it to be a lot smaller. ^-^ I feel that if I was to have it at the biggest expansion, I wouldn't know what to do with it.

In my old town I had every room but my left room upgraded. I had the cardboard set set up in that room and since it's a really small set, the medium sized room offered the perfect amount of space. It was my favorite room in my house by far. Now that I've upgraded my new house fully I feel like the intimacy and perfectness of that room is lost even though I kept the same layout and just filled in the space between the wall with snake plants and rubber trees.........

/slowly raises hand/

Though to be fair I did restart my town not to long ago and I've sort of been neglecting my game.

I've got my main, left, right and 2nd floors fully expanded. My basement is medium sized and a children's room, so the size is just perfect. I think I am going to fully expend my back room too.

I haven't fully upgraded, nor do I plan to. I like the side rooms, upstairs/downstairs being on the cozy side, and adding a back room throws the main room off-kilter, IMO. Right now I only have the main room fully upgraded (creepy/classic combo), a basement kitchen, and an upstairs bedroom.

I've fully expanded my mayors house and currently have 4 rooms (out of 6) furnished (I have pave, modern, harvest and balloon sets). it wasn't cheap for sure...
but now I have 3 other houses to expand, I'm progressing there but slowly because them loans aren't easy on my poor pockets lol

Not yet. I just reset my town and I'm too lazy to visit the island to catch bugs and sharks. Only managed to expand thrice so far.

I've only got 2 more payments to make on my house. After that I'll either upgrade my alt's house or save my money and buy Gracie items.
Although my house is nearly complete I don't really have any furniture to fill it with :(

My last alt. house is just beginning to have upgrades but I'm not sure if I want all the rooms built when I get around to it.

I'm still working on it :)

Also, I don't really do the bathroom/bedroom/living room thing. I create my rooms by theme/set/serie.

I really want to fully upgrade my house (I got the bells :p) but I really like my two side rooms at a medium size. They look really nice that way :)

Back