who else hasn't completely upgraded their house?

lazuli

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
i don't want to spend 7000000000000000 bells on my house again and im pretty content with the fully expanded first room and a once expanded second floor. decoratings going to be p easy; a bedroom and living room. SURE i want a kitchen and stuff but ill live with it.

I at least have all of the rooms, but not all of them are fully expanded. Bathrooms and such look better smaller, in my opinion.

I haven't and probably never will. I think that the only perk you get is the gold model but I can live without it, I'd rather have houses that fit the look I'm going for.

Right now I'm pretty happy with having just three rooms. I don't like the look of having just one side room and having the house seem lopsided.

The main room, fully expanded, which is a sloppy living room/kitchen/bedroom area complete with cardboard bed.
Upstairs, expanded once, there is a bathroom with mermaid furniture and marble tubs.
The basement is another bedroom, has one expansion, and contains the gothic black rococo set and some creepy set items.

I havent been playing too often, I am only on my upstairs! :) I go islanding every week though, so I am going to pay off the loan soon.

First floor on the right has a toilet, sink, shelf, closet, lamp, trash bin, and plants. For that, the default size for a room is sufficient, and I have no plan to upgrade it.

I've only expanded the one room as big as it'll go, and I'm never upgrading it. I like having one room to change through the seasons. I don't like enough furniture sets to fill loads of rooms. Plus, i love how it looks like a little cottage from the outside surrounded by trees ^^

I have every room, but they're all medium-sized except the entry room. At this point, I'm torn between upgrading or decorating with what I've got. My kitchen feels too small. It's crammed full and I want more space, but I'd feel weird upgrading it and not the others. Too bad we can't pay Nook a quarter of the upgrade price to downgrade or something like removing PWPs.

Stopped upgrading my house for a while now. ;__; for now I'm focusing on upgrading my alt's house.

With the town I'm planning, I'll only have one character with a fully upgraded house. Currently I only have my mayor character and she only has 2 fully expanded floors.

I need to expand every room except my main ground floor room. I think I filled one room up so much that I can't even get in.

I fully expanded everything except my basement. I just wanted it out of the way so I didn't have any outstanding loans on it, so I could concentrate on paying for PWPs.

Also I wanted to decorate the exterior without thinking "oohh I need space but I can't expand for a day...". So yea. :p

I have all of the rooms, but 3 of the rooms aren't fully expanded. I don't have any plans to expand them, either.

I have almost all rooms expanded. The only rooms I won't expand in either of my houses are the bathrooms.

I haven't yet just because I like to have an idea for the room before I have it made ^w^

I finished it because I like the space, my rooms would be too cramped without the full expansions. I have set plans for all of them and it's too much furniture and extra trinkets to fit one of the smaller upgrades.

And I plan to finish my other 2 resident houses too, but they will be stores. If they weren't going to be multi-purpose stores I would probably only have the main room upgraded, a room upstairs as their bedroom and bathroom and the basement/back room for extra stuff.

Back