• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Towns w/ Obscure Villagers

Nunnafinga

This is not Sam Neil.
Bells
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Blue Bunny Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Toy Duck Plush
Mother's Day Carnation
Would anyone have a dream town with these hard to find villagers?:

-Rhonda
-Benjamin
-Marcie
-Ava

Thanks!

I don't think I updated my dream address for my second town yet so Rhonda might still be there if you want to check it out :), address is in the spoiler tab in my sig.

Ava is hard to find? She pops up in my towns like nobody's business. :eek:

Heh...I keep getting Phoebe.Sheesh,I have her yet again right now for like the fifth or sixth time.......

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think I updated my dream address for my second town yet so Rhonda might still be there if you want to check it out :), address is in the spoiler tab in my sig.

Ok..thanks!

I don't know what the etiquette is for posting other people's dream addresses, so I'll send you a message with some. :) I can't guarantee that the villagers haven't been moved out and the dream town updated, but it's worth trying.

I don't know what the etiquette is for posting other people's dream addresses, so I'll send you a message with some. :) I can't guarantee that the villagers haven't been moved out and the dream town updated, but it's worth trying.

Thanks very much!I've looked around a lot for these villagers and I couldn't find them anywhere.FancyThat's that town did still have Rhonda so that's one.

Thanks very much!I've looked around a lot for these villagers and I couldn't find them anywhere.FancyThat's that town did still have Rhonda so that's one.

Oh ok glad you got to see her :).

I'd really like to see a dream address with cow villagers, I don't think I've ever seen a cow in game.

Heh...I keep getting Phoebe.Sheesh,I have her yet again right now for like the fifth or sixth time.......

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are 21 Uchi villagers in "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." That's the lowest count from the eight Villager Personalities categories.

I have Benjamin and Rhonda in one town and I have Marcie in another.
I can make a DA so you can visit, if you'd like?

I have Benjamin and Rhonda in one town and I have Marcie in another.
I can make a DA so you can visit, if you'd like?

I've managed to see all four villagers already but thanks anyways!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are 21 Uchi villagers in "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." That's the lowest count from the eight Villager Personalities categories.

Yup,I've thought about that but Phoebe is the only uchi that I've had more than once or twice.

My main town however is getting the Dream Suite soon. I have some rather obscure ones there like Hans and Lionel.

Uhhhhhhh. I just started it about an hour ago. No Dream Suite yet.

Oh ok lol, I'll postpone that visit then :p. Laser Beams kindly sent me some other dream addresses to view that have cow villagers so I'll hopefully be able to see some tonight :).

This thread is giving me an idea to later develop a new town with what seems to be obscure "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" villagers.

One character I had in my original town, Applewin, I don't seem to catch in other people's Dream Addresses is the Lazy monkey Simon. He's actually a pretty cool character; but, being a Lazy, he doesn't compete with the likes of Stitches or Beau or Punchy or Erik or ?.

Last edited:
This thread is giving me an idea to later develop a new town with what seems to be obscure "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" villagers.

One character I had in my original town, Applewin, I don't seem to catch in other people's Dream Addresses is the Lazy monkey Simon. He's actually a pretty cool character; but, being a Lazy, he doesn't compete with the likes of Stitches or Beau or Punchy or Erik or ….

This would be a really cool town. I love some of the least popular villagers, so it would be nice to meet some of them in a dream address more easily. :)

Back