• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros GameCube adapter sold out and selling for over $100

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Good lets eliminate that controller. People should get over that fact that melee is inferior.

Lucky for me that I got the Bundle!

Good lets eliminate that controller. People should get over that fact that melee is inferior.

lolwut. I don't see how the controller has anything to do with melee besides it being a good controller for smash.

My sister has been trying to get her hands on one but she's having problems, guess Nintendo had no idea lol

They will be made again I think... Just gotta be patient.

watch them up the price to $50
and still don't know why the hell is an outdated controller selling for $30?!

They're going to make more of them though, so I have no sympathy for anybody stupid enough to spend $100 on the thing.

And when you say selling, do you mean large amounts of people are actually buying it for $100, or just that people on eBay are putting it up for $100 and they may or may not actually sell?

I could put up a bottle of Pepsi for ?500. Doesn't mean it's actually selling for ?500 (though some idiot likely will buy it)

Besides, as much as I love the Gamecube controller...It's almost 2015. Let the controller die already.

Don't get what the big deal about the GC adapter is anyway. I get that the past two games have used the GC controller - but for me at least, I haven't played a Smash game in years, so it's not like I'm going to remember how the GC controller runs/feels when playing anyway.

But eh. I have a pro controller which is basically the GC controller anyway, just has a few buttons on diff spots.

Strange, saw 5 at my local GameStop an hour ago.
Guess it's time to go shopping.

And the Villager amiibo is selling for $32 on Amazon. -_-

But eh. I have a pro controller which is basically the GC controller anyway, just has a few buttons on diff spots.

I wouldn't say the pro controller is anything like the GC controller at all. The pro controller is more like an Xbox controller but more comfortable and better quality.

But yea, I personally prefer the pro controller. I've not used the GC controller in years and when I played Brawl at a friends a few weeks ago, the GC controller didn't feel as good as I remember it doing...Even after a few hours of getting used to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the Villager amiibo is selling for $32 on Amazon. -_-

I expect the price to drop on Friday when Smash is released to the rest of the world and more figures are around.

Last edited:
I expect the price to drop on Friday when Smash is released to the rest of the world and more figures are around.

But it's only the Villager amiibo. I'm pretty sure that Villager isn't supposed to be one of the limited ones like Marth and Wii Fit Trainer, but they're around their normal price.

I don't get what's so great about the GC controller...
it's bulky and awkward to use. The game pad/pro controller is much better to use.

Some ppl need to get over melee

Nevermind, Marth is $39. Wii Fit Trainer still has her normal price.

Back