• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Eon Flute and Eon Ticket

JasonBurrows

Bells
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
Just curious, when do players of Pok?mon Omega Ruby and Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire receive the Eon Flute and what is the difference between it and the Eon Ticket? Does the Eon Ticket just allow you to go and capture the other Eon Pok?mon that wouldn't normally be in the game?

The Eon Flute is what you use to call on Latios/Latias so you can start Soaring.
The Eon Ticket takes you to the island to capture the Lati@s that is not given to you in your version (Latias in Omega Ruby, Latios in Alpha Sapphire).

The Eon Ticket is being distributed by serial code from November 26th in Japan, and will be given to a few people in the UK on November 29th. I know there's a distribution in the US as well, but can't remember the date. After this, people can receive the Eon Ticket by StreetPassing people that have the event on their game. It transfers to your game along with that person's Super Secret Base.

I am assuming by a screenshot that I have seen that you do not acquire the Eon Flute until Sootopolis City... Is that correct?

The Eon Flute is what you use to call on Latios/Latias so you can start Soaring.
The Eon Ticket takes you to the island to capture the Lati@s that is not given to you in your version (Latias in Omega Ruby, Latios in Alpha Sapphire).

The Eon Ticket is being distributed by serial code from November 26th in Japan, and will be given to a few people in the UK on November 29th. I know there's a distribution in the US as well, but can't remember the date. After this, people can receive the Eon Ticket by StreetPassing people that have the event on their game. It transfers to your game along with that person's Super Secret Base.
In the US the distribution started on the 21st, but the only ways to get it is through the Pokemon Center in New York, Go to Play! Events (which there are very few if any in most of the US), or be lucky to get it streetpassed to you, which knowing most Americans that won't happen.
The actual distribution through the Pokemon Center and Play! Events ends next December if I'm not mistaken, so then the only way to get it at that point is Streetpass
I am assuming by a screenshot that I have seen that you do not acquire the Eon Flute until Sootopolis City... Is that correct?
After you capture/defeat Kyogre/Groudon you will recieve the Eon Flute from Steven in Sootopolis City.

Last edited:
In the US the distribution started on the 21st, but the only ways to get it is through the Pokemon Center in New York, Go to Play! Events (which there are very few if any in most of the US), or be lucky to get it streetpassed to you, which knowing most Americans that won't happen.
The actual distribution through the Pokemon Center and Play! Events ends next December if I'm not mistaken, so then the only way to get it at that point is Streetpass

After you capture/defeat Kyogre/Groudon you will recieve the Eon Flute from Steven in Sootopolis City.

Incorrect unless they started giving out codes to launch event folks after my friends left, the codes that were handed out to local StreetPass NYC isn't active until November 26th like the rest of the work.

Pretty sure Play! Events are considered the local league stuff (if not that's pretty lame).

But hopefully it'll spread like wildfire this weekend across the US thanks to another National StreetPass Weekend.

Back