• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✿Hybrid Shoppe✿ (Now with Mushrooms!) [OPEN]

Awesome sending tbt now and my gates are open right now for whenever you're ready

Hi, can I get 4 purple tulips and 5 purple pansies please? Paying with in game bells. Thanks

Hi, can I get 4 purple tulips and 5 purple pansies please? Paying with in game bells. Thanks

yes! that should be 450k. Your town or mine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy 5 black lillies, paying with tbt.

Sure! 5 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have both of your orders ready, I have to go to a class though. I will PV you both later, just get back to me when you can!

your town, please. sorry for the late reply, i think the site crashed. anyway, i need to go somewhere too, so it works out just fine.

Could I get 30 pink lilies and 30 pink carnations?

Yes, I've never transfered TBT though (I'm very new) so would you be willing to tell me how?

Of course! At the top of the page in the subsection of tabs there should be ac currency tab. Click that then click your bells a tab should come up like this. You click 'change user' and send it to who you would like to send it to. :> Then put in the bell amount and click send! beul.jpg

Thank you!! I've added you and opened my gates. I'll do the transfer right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry but is it bells or tickets? I don't think I have tickets but I have 11 bells.

Back