• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Marshal

LovelyIdiot

Bells
Feedback
100% (76) +
Marshal for Julian, Filbert, Kabuki or Aurora. I have ten villagers so you'll need to pick up Marshal first. He is not original and I don't really mind if the villager you offer is original or not.

I have kabukin but I would have to trade tomorrow!

I would like Marshal out asap but if no one else offers then I will wait. Also, I don't mean to offend but I am a little skeptical about trading with you seeing as you've only created an account like yesterday and have no wifi ratings.

Okay! I'll check this thread again later on and I understand I usually trade on tumblr, you can come see kabuki before if we do trade if that makes you more comfortable!!

How many bells would you be looking for?

I'm not interested in bells, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'll check this thread again later on and I understand I usually trade on tumblr, you can come see kabuki before if we do trade if that makes you more comfortable!!

Oh if you have a tumblr then maybe that'd work cos I too usually trade on tumblr, maybe we should trade through tumblr then

i can try resetting in my cycle town for one of these villagers,
but it might take a couple days x:

Back