• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello everyone >w<

milkchawklet

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone!

My name is Danielle from the Philippines. I'm currently 20 years old.

I just recently got back into playing Animal Crossing New Leaf after 7 months of inactivity after first playing it. I'm still pretty much new to game since I had to stop playing for a while just after starting. I got introduced to the game by watching youtubers I follow who play the game so despite not being able to play for a long while, I got a few ideas on some things but I'm still pretty much finding may way through the game while at the same time having fun with it.

I hope I can meet new people to enjoy Animal Crossing with. I also hope to meet people as well from my country as well as others who plays ACNL. I want to enjoy my experience with this game to the fullest and for me the best idea of enjoying such a game is to play it with others and enjoy and have a good laugh together.

I hope to get along with all of you. >w<

-after intro, shyness kicks in and chokes and falls over due to nervousness and rambling-

Hello, welcome to the forums Danielle! ^_^ :D Welcome back to the wonders of Animal Crossing hehe :) <3

Back