Buying Dawn Stone for Pokemon Omega Ruby!

West8991

Emperor of Arcadia
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (8) +
Since I don't own 2 3DS's I really need someone to sell me a Dawn Stone. This is more of a name your price kind of thing, as I don't imagine they are worth more than maybe 10 TBT. My Kirlia is currently Level 34, and I really need someone to trade me it so I don't miss out on any of his good learned moves!

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

Just a tip, I'm pretty sure you can get dawn stones from Super Training. You could get them from that in Pokemon X and Y, and it says on Serebii that it's possible. Good luck in finding one! :)

Guys I am at the Weather center right now, and I've been there since 12 midnight. Can someone please trade me?

Hey, so I have a dawn stone in my pokemon X I can give you, would that be okay?

Edit: Unfortunately I have to leave my dorm to go to the store soon, so if you don't reply I won't be online for about another hour or two.

Last edited:
Hey, so I have a dawn stone in my pokemon X I can give you, would that be okay?

Edit: Unfortunately I have to leave my dorm to go to the store soon, so if you don't reply I won't be online for about another hour or two.

Yes please!! c: You're a life saver!!

Lemme add you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! How much TBT would you like?

It's okay, you don't have to pay me. I'm glad I was able to help out! I saw that you were looking and I wasn't going to use the stone anyway, so it's completely free. :)

It's okay, you don't have to pay me. I'm glad I was able to help out! I saw that you were looking and I wasn't going to use the stone anyway, so it's completely free. :)

Again you are a complete life saver! I'll give you some anyways!

Back