• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what tv show deaths hit you hardest?

epona

unfortunately european
Bells
Mom's Plush
Pink Star Fragment
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Togepi Easter Egg
森
Pokéball
ぶ
つ
i don't often cry at television shows but some of these have literally killed me deep inside like literally killed me (not literally but anyway)
OK HERE ARE MINE

Allison Argent from Teen Wolf (i didn't even like her character but i cried like a little baby)
Bill Compton from True Blood (don't even want to talk about this one)
Nora Gainesborough from True Blood
Hotch's wife in Criminal Minds (THIS WAS REALLY HARD 2 WATCH)
Chris Miles from Skins
Beverly Katz in Hannibal
Alisha Daniels in Misfits

NB: please be considerate! if the episode has aired recently please put it in a spoiler, we don't want to ruin anything for people who haven't had a chance to watch yet!!!

Bill from true blood don't even look at me I'm still mad as hell over it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was also kinda sad when Gus died on breaking bad, I thought he was so cool
Rob and Catelyn Stark (I cried)
Joffery too cause I loved to hate him

Last edited:
tumblr_nff6iqENx51s0heaso5_500.gif

I HONESTLY WOULD HAVE RATHERED DEL KILL LOBSTER BOY THN THIS PRECIOUS ANGEL OMFG

tumblr_nff6iqENx51s0heaso5_500.gif

I HONESTLY WOULD HAVE RATHERED DEL KILL LOBSTER BOY THN THIS PRECIOUS ANGEL OMFG

I haven't seen that episode yet but the ahs Facebook page ruined it for me as soon as it aired lmao but why does that even happen!! loving and hating this season so much.

Does anime count?

If so, Mami from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Like,
her head was bitten off by a caterpillar monster. >.>

If not, Greg's almost death from Over the Garden Wall. He risked himself for his brother and got turned into a tree because of it... Deep.

I can't think of any TV shows that I've seen where a character's death messed me up, but Aang's near-death scene in ATLA broke my heart, especially the way Katara reacted to it.

As far as anime goes, PMMM made me pretty upset, but Revolutionary Girl Utena's ending ****ed me up. Granted, it wasn't a death, but I still bawled. Onii-sama e and Rose of Versailles were sad, too.

The last episode of Over the Garden Wall, even though it doesn't really count because no one died. It just has too many feels. ; - ;

Chris Miles' death was upsetting for me also, and to a lesser extent Freddie Mclair's in the second gen was too.

Violet Harmon from AHS, too, but I guess it was more her finding out that she was dead that made me sad.

Wait, I just thought of some:

George O'Malley's death and Izzie Stevens's near-death experience in season 5 of Grey's Anatomy. I was like 12 when it aired, and I cried really hard because I loved both of them lol. (It's kind of funny cuz I've been rewatching it and don't care much for either of them now)

RORY WILLIAMS AND AMY POND IN DOCTOR WHO

:(

DUDE I WAS SOBBING AT LIKE 10PM AND IT WAS SO HARD AND REGENERATIONS ALWAYS HIT ME PRETTY HARD TOO LIKE 11 INTO 12 AND
DANNY'S DEATH. I HONESTLY WAS CRYING MORE AT THE FACT AT HOW HARD CLARA TOOK IT LIKE I WAS SOBBING WHILE WATCHING THE VERY LAST EPISODE FOR ABOUT THE ENTIRE TIME

i don't often cry at television shows but some of these have literally killed me deep inside like literally killed me (not literally but anyway)
OK HERE ARE MINE

Allison Argent from Teen Wolf (i didn't even like her character but i cried like a little baby)
Bill Compton from True Blood (don't even want to talk about this one)
Nora Gainesborough from True Blood
Hotch's wife in Criminal Minds (THIS WAS REALLY HARD 2 WATCH)
Chris Miles from Skins
Beverly Katz in Hannibal
Alisha Daniels in Misfits

NB: please be considerate! if the episode has aired recently please put it in a spoiler, we don't want to ruin anything for people who haven't had a chance to watch yet!!!

Yes!!!! omg I hated what happened to her. I liked her :<

No one else with Hershel in The Walking Dead?! Cried a little bit :p So scared for the episode that made Norman 'cry himself out' for an hour!! D:

Back