• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling WEST PINE CYCLING

Yes, you may reserve Fuchsia, as soon as I reserve the bells you will be added. Its 50 tbt

Thank you very much! :) So how does this cycling thread work? Do you cycle villagers out fast or do you wait for them move on their own or? ^^

I try to do it as fast as I can, but usually I go slow to make sure the villagers I don't want to move won't move out. But don't worry maybe by the end of today I will have Fuchsia ready.

Hello mati, I was wondering if you was able to get Fuchsia to move out today could you either send me a PM or a VM if its not much trouble? :) As it's hard to track these threads on mobile and it would make my life much easier! Many thanks! :D

Interested in Astrid, how long do you hold before voiding? Also my friend will have to pick her up when adopting

Last edited:
Do you wanna lurk for Astrid? Note that there are other lurkers that want astrid, if you want to assure to have her you can reserve her (50 BTB) and I will not contact the lurkers if you reserve. After you reserve you can tell me who your friend is and when she is in boxes I can give her to your friend.

Back