DarkOnyx

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spooky Popcorn
Stitches
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
What kind of game do you prefer?A game with a strong storyline,that ends once the storyline ends,or a more casual game with less of a storyline,where you can play forever?

Personally,I like games with less of a storyline,with the exception of Pikmin,Zelda,and Fire Emblem.I like how I'm not limited to how much I can play the game.

games with hot girls and guns

but tbh I like story but action games are fun too

I tend to like games with storylines better, but both can be good.

It really depends on the type of game. Can't say I have a preference for either in particular as I have favourite games that fall under both categories. :)

It really depends on the type of game. Can't say I have a preference for either in particular as I have favourite games that fall under both categories. :)

Same.

How about my favorite is... games that never end, with strong stories. Like Morrowind.

I don't know where skyrim would be placed.. but I like casual where you can play forever.. But then again I do like a good storyline

I really like a game with a good story. Just like a good book, I can't really put down a good video game until I've pretty much have had my fill of it either with a 100% save file or a Platinum Trophy. I want a game that keeps me guessing. :)

I prefer games wit a storyline, but I still like to have some space to explore instead of a completely set path.

Definitely one with storyline. If the story isn't good but the gameplay is fun, I tend to like the game less. With casual games, I tend to get bored pretty fast and drop the game halfway. Games with storyline keeps me playing till the end.

I think the description of the games should have been thought out a little bit better...Storyline or Casual?

But I like a little bit of both depending on what I'm wanting to play at a given time.

Most of my all time favorite games are heavy with the amount of storyline, cutscenes etc that they give you, such as Metal Gear and Final Fantasy. I have to be in the mood for this though and know that I'm going to have a good few hours spare before I bother playing them, as I want to overall play a game, not watch TV.

On the other hand, games with near to no story or no story at all can be just as enjoyable and in a lot of cases, they tend to have better overall gameplay considering the game relies on gameplay entirely to keep you entertained.
One of my all time favorites is Banjo-Kazooie, and that didn't really have much of a story. I've also been playing Dinsey Infinity, Mario U, Mario Kart 8 and New Yoshi's Island recently, and they don't really have any real story to speak of.

Overall though, I think the games with storyline tend to 'stick with you' more in a way. I've had many long conversations with people about Metal Gear, going into some pretty detailed depth in the conversation about the games. With something like Mario U though, you really can't have a conversation that's any longer than "it's a good game, you should play it".

I'm more casual, I love doing my own thing in a game.

totes not cutting grass in Zelda nope.avi

I love games that go forever, like Animal Crossing. They're just so happy and relaxing!! I also like loose storylines like Zelda, where there's still a story but there are so many things tucked away in the game, you don't feel tied to the story.

Back