Pokémon How is your progress in ORAS?

I'm currently in Sootopolis with the terrible weather.

I'm patiently waiting to hear the cities music and hoping THEY DIDNT F IT UP CAUSE ITS MY FAVE CITY MUSIC IN ALL OF THE GAMES

Sorry... I just love Sootopolis and hope they didn't make the music worse.

I just beat my 5th gym, I'm not gonna get my latias until after I do some pokemon hunting. For some reason I don't feel like beating the game so quickly this time. XD

i love mauville city it reminds me of an indoor baazar i go too.

17 hours into the game and i just reached vendarturf town. gonna grind my pokemon levels then challenge wattson. also my chico (combusken) won the master cool rank!! i cleared all master rank in my emerald and i'm gonna do it again in alpha sapphire :)

Beat Winona wooooo sixth badge~

Swampert (Lv. 51)
Glalie (Lv. 54)
Gallade (Lv. 51)
Pikachu (Lv. 51)
Swellow (Lv. 52)
Mightyena (Lv. 51)

Just beat Winona and also evolved my feebas. Goo news for Milotic fans is that there no longer is a 12 pokeblock limit for contest stats. So I predict there we will be seeing a lot more of them on gts now, once it catchs on.

Beat the Elite 4+Champion (just because I got lucky with a critical. If I didn't get it, I would've lost) as well as finished the Delta Episode today. Also captured Mesprit and Lugia. Yay for having this whole week off!

Does anyone else
Really love that Pikachu they gave you when you properly entered a contest?

Pokemon:
Pikachu (level 24)
Combuskin (level 21)
Milotic (level 15)
Umbreon (level 22)
Jirachi(level 17)
Swablu (level 15)

Having trouble training to defeat Brendan in Slateport.

Last edited:
i just beat tate and liza

and now im gonna go dexnav for a Ralts coz i decided i want gallade on my team

Last edited:
Currently in post game, beat elite 4 and champion at 22hrs in. Now Im just going back through some stuff and I'm looking forward to win some contests with cosplay pikachu. <3

Bittersweet on that ending though. It's that thing where yer excited it's over but at the same time you don't really want it to end. #thosefeels#pokemonproblems

Last edited:
I just got my game yesterday and I'm already at Mauville, but didn't beat the gym leader yet. I'm trying to take my time with the game and find some good pokemon.

i love mauville city it reminds me of an indoor baazar i go too.

Yes, that too and also an indoor mall that I see some places have and because of that, it makes it feel like the location is more like I don't know something you can almost in the real world apart from apparent differences. I do enjoy that aspect of New Mauville that's for sure.

Does anyone else
Really love that Pikachu they gave you when you properly entered a contest?

Yes, I really love it! It's great and how it's dressed up and everything. =w=

My progress: Almost in Fortree City but I want to try and take this game although I'm having it updated at the moment and I need to do some college homework but I'll play later but what I have so far:

-Set up a secret base (still in progress but may change the location).
-I have all 5 Gym badges (since yesterday).
-Caught some Pokemon and trained alot too while some evolved yay
-Started getting the hang of DexNav and stuff like that
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE running into Brendan personally because in this game, he's just so cute afksdjksl;
-Got my Latios (yay) and um played it with in Pokemon Amie just because and now it loves me. xD
-Got my bike (lol).

I still need to go back and fight some trainers but like I skipped most of them but now that I think about it, they'd be good for more training and stuff for later on in the game.

Last edited:
I still need to go back and fight some trainers but like I skipped most of them but now that I think about it, they'd be good for more training and stuff for later on in the game.

For what it's worth

You can rematch a lot of trainers almost instantly, just pull up the map thing and it'll tell you if anyone on the route is willing to battle again and go talk to them. Then walk off-screen to a town and back to the route, they'll be ready again.

No need to try to save any for later for extra exp. Heck, you could farm them for extra exp if you need.

And speaking of New Mauville -- I got lost in there at first. lolol. I can't believe they just completely overhauled it.

I got lost in a city that used to be a simple 4-way intersection dirt path with some scattered buildings, lol.

Last edited:
For what it's worth

You can rematch a lot of trainers almost instantly, just pull up the map thing and it'll tell you if anyone on the route is willing to battle again and go talk to them. Then walk off-screen to a town and back to the route, they'll be ready again.

No need to try to save any for later for extra exp. Heck, you could farm them for extra exp if you need.

And speaking of New Mauville -- I got lost in there at first. lolol. I can't believe they just completely overhauled it.

I got lost in a city that used to be a simple 4-way intersection dirt path with some scattered buildings, lol.

just cross ur fingers for your mirage island to have audinos for the day m8

i got lost too lol but i quickly figured it out.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-how-catch-legendary-pokemon-mega-stone-locations-dexnav-615061

I got the game on release on release day, and if I'm not mistaken I just beat the first gym. I've been playing more of Fantasy Life than this for some reason and I've been working alot this week :(

Back