• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon How is your progress in ORAS?

I am almost up to the fourth gym. I'm really taking my time with this game

I'm in Mauville prepping for the third gym! I like to level grind and take my time with Pok?mon games.

My progress is non existent, I have not even got the game yet!

-Is in europe-

Im just heading towards verdanturf. 10 hours, 3 badges.

Im taking my time.

I am in Rustboro. I would be farter, but I really like the whole hidden pokemon patch thingy with the special egg moves and hidden abilities

i just beat norman and am soft resetting for [latias. i have AS so yeah.]

Wow, I'm going really slow. I started with a Torchic so I haven't even beat Roxanna yet...

I got mine yesterday morning and I've been going really slow so I'm just getting to the Petalburg woods now. xD I'm doing an almost nuzlocke version (I don't plan on deleting this file so I'm catching everything but only using the first pokemon, all other nuzlocke rules apply though). Once I play through then I'll start coming up with cool teams.

I just got my copy last night. I only have two badges. I'm really digging this remake. c:

I just got to Mauville City, and I was very disoriented. I only had 1 unfainted pokemon and I was just running around like "WHERE IS THE STUPID POKEMON CENTRE???" I found it eventually, but yeah. Not sure I like this shopping mall-like city.

I'm constantly fighting the temptation to bring in pokemon from x/y. I nearly forgot Eevee isn't in Hoenn, and it just makes me anxious for some reason.

Got my copy yesterday after school. I'm in Mauville City right now, just exploring. I have 2 badges. I was in the Mauville Gym when I accidentally touched the power button and had to start over from Slateport, but no huge deal. It wasn't too far back.

Back