Giveaway 100M bell Giveaway! *Ended! Choosing winners!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Amanda!
I like to write stories and play video games. I'm going to college for an Accounting degree. I want the bells to get my saver badge and to pay-off my house. My town is not too developed yet so that would also help get me some pwps done.

Hello my name is Amanda!
I like to write stories and play video games. I'm going to college for an Accounting degree. I want the bells to get my saver badge and to pay-off my house. My town is not too developed yet so that would also help get me some pwps done.

Oh accounting. I took account 1 in HS and it was easy. Then account 2 ruined me. XD

Hello! I would love to enter!
My name is India and I don't have many hobbies but I enjoy sewing and crafting, reading and playing with my 3 year old sister (if that's classed as a hobby...)
I would love to have 10 million bells because I restarted my game last saturday. I had over 800 hours worth of play time on my old town, Lavender, and I had all my dreamies and endless amounts of rare items. I felt that the game was boring and wanted to start fresh, but I didn't realise how difficult it would be. xD I think this money would help to rebuild my new town, Lilywood so I can buy hybrids, furniture and bushes/tees etc.

Oh and thank you for this giveaway! :D

Hi. I'm Xina and I'd like to enter because I'm wanting to set up a Christmas themed dream town. I could use the bells to finish some houses and possibly trade for things I haven't cataloged yet.

Also, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love when people pay it forward :)

Hello! I would love to enter!
My name is India and I don't have many hobbies but I enjoy sewing and crafting, reading and playing with my 3 year old sister (if that's classed as a hobby...)
I would love to have 10 million bells because I restarted my game last saturday. I had over 800 hours worth of play time on my old town, Lavender, and I had all my dreamies and endless amounts of rare items. I felt that the game was boring and wanted to start fresh, but I didn't realise how difficult it would be. xD I think this money would help to rebuild my new town, Lilywood so I can buy hybrids, furniture and bushes/tees etc.

Oh and thank you for this giveaway! :D

800?! Wow!
The most hours I have on any game is AC right now, but I did have more on pokemon x for a long time.
I have 185 on acnl right now. :p

800?! Wow!
The most hours I have on any game is AC right now, but I did have more on pokemon x for a long time.
I have 185 on acnl right now. :p

Yeah, I spent a looot of my time on it. xD
I got it last Christmas, and for the first two weeks or so I spent at least 9 or 10 hours a day on it.. o.o

Hi. I'm Xina and I'd like to enter because I'm wanting to set up a Christmas themed dream town. I could use the bells to finish some houses and possibly trade for things I haven't cataloged yet.

Also, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love when people pay it forward :)

Awesome. I love themed towns!
I have added you to the list. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I spent a looot of my time on it. xD
I got it last Christmas, and for the first two weeks or so I spent at least 9 or 10 hours a day on it.. o.o
Man. And I thought this kid I went to school with had a lot of hours on pokemon. He had 500 hours on his pokemon game. I just can't play games that long cause I get too comfy and get tired. :p

I seem to be pretty good in accounting. It appears to be a family thing.

I'm just gonna go to school for nursing. I was originally gonna go for graphic design, which is my passion, but the unemployment rated are sky high for it.

Hey, my name is Eve, and my hobbies tend to consist of Animal Crossing, reading, writing and baking :). And tumblr, but not sure if that's a hobby XD. The reason I'd like the bells personally is because I'm in the middle of landscaping my town, and because I haven't got as much money on here as everyone else, I can't really compete with the prices for things such as bush starts, which are hard enough to get at Nooks as it is XD.

Really appreciate the giveaway, thanks and good luck everyone! :)

Well...I only hv 500, 000bells in my bank! I am kind and I only got acnl a year ago (you know parents)!
I just want to hv the money to buy other belltreeforumers stuff and get a house expansion to get space in my wardrobe. I will give you any fruit, or a piece of furniture if I win for free! If I win, I keep doing giveaways and u get double chance.

Well...I only hv 500, 000bells in my bank! I am kind and I only got acnl a year ago (you know parents)!
I just want to hv the money to buy other belltreeforumers stuff and get a house expansion to get space in my wardrobe. I will give you any fruit, or a piece of furniture if I win for free! If I win, I keep doing giveaways and u get double chance.

Please don't try to bribe! This is a giveaway. The chances are completely random, and I'm using a random number generator.

I would like to enter! I am a big gamer, especially with acnl, play basketball, and baseball. Yet I do not have too many Irl friends, one plays acnl and is friends with me since preschool and I only have 4 other friends. I am normally in a pretty good mood outside of school because I get pushed around by two morons a lot. But I am happy right now because of the bell tree. It has really made me feel more socially better. And when I get home after school, I am hyped up to trade.

I would like to enter! I am a big gamer, especially with acnl, play basketball, and baseball. Yet I do not have too many Irl friends, one plays acnl and is friends with me since preschool and I only have 4 other friends. I am normally in a pretty good mood outside of school because I get pushed around by two morons a lot. But I am happy right now because of the bell tree. It has really made me feel more socially better. And when I get home after school, I am hyped up to trade.
This is fantastic! I'm glad TBT gives you a place to feel more open socially! Sometimes it's hard making friends, but it seems most people here on TBT are friendly! If you ever need to talk I am here! There is no reason for people to bully anyone, and that just makes me angry. Karma will come to those people some day, and they will regret treating you that way!

Last edited:
I'd love to enter!
I'm hoping to make my town all pretty with bushes & such, since I was inspired by all the beautiful towns on here *u* 10mil would be a really big help & headstart to my new town!

I'll probably end this either Sunday night or Monday afternoon. SO get your entries in while you can!

Hello!

My name is Claire :) I just started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf this month, and I love it so much! I am working hard to upgrade shops and build things, however, it's hard because I don't have a lot of bells to do this. I really need some bells to make my town the best it can be! Please consider me in your giveaway.

Your new friend,
Claire :)

Hello!

My name is Claire :) I just started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf this month, and I love it so much! I am working hard to upgrade shops and build things, however, it's hard because I don't have a lot of bells to do this. I really need some bells to make my town the best it can be! Please consider me in your giveaway.

Your new friend,
Claire :)

I am adding you to the list now Claire. Thanks for entering and good luck. :3

Hello! I'm Tori. c:

I'm not new to the forums, and have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf since it came out. I love all of the customization and adore the cute villagers. I became less interested in it though and restarted my second town. I want to use the bells to upgrade my house and pay off PWP's.

As for myself, I love to paint and draw, and have been doing so for about 10 years now. I am also a huge gamer. Currently I am in college for Art, but as soon as I transfer, I want to change my major to Game Design or Computer Science. (Lots of math) I have a passion for all things technology, and build all of my computers from scratch.

Thank you for this giveaway! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back