• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Teams

Aiming for:

Swampert
Manectric
Gardevoir/Gallade/Metagross
Flygon/Altaria
Tropius/Cacturne
Aggron/Hariyama/Gallade

So conflicted?? idk

Leaning toward:

Swampert - mega
Manectric - mega (if i can get it from x/y??)
Metagross - mega
Altaria
Cacturne
Gardevoir/Gallade

idk i was thinking hariyama/aggron because they can learn surf

My current team:

Swampert
(Shiny) Swellow
Manectric
Camerupt
Breloom

On my way to fight Winona.

I just got my last member, my team atm is-

Finn, Swampert
Ignis, Manetric
Kirito.Jr, Swellow
Droy, Cacturne
Lawliet, Loudred
Likola, Torkoal

Yayyyy

as of now, the pokemon on my team are:
-Swampert
-Gardevoir
-Mightyena
-Cosplay Pikachu
-Latias
-Banette

.. not my final team though. I'm still finding vulpix and bagon~ and other pokemon too maybe..

I took the opportunity to import a team I bred in X, since I've never been able to do that before, lol.

Shinx
Swablu
Poochyena
Eevee > Sylveon
Espurr (female)
Frillish

And I transported over an Audino just in case - I'm really torn on her. I love the mega form, but I hate using a pure normal-type. If I do use her, I'll probably swap with Poochyena.

So far I have:
Magikarp (shiny)
Kirlia (female)
Mightyena
Metang (shiny)
Grovyle
Swellow

I haven't progressed very far yet so I'll probably change a few as I go along. I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along so far though.

I changed my mind on my team:
Swampert
Gardevoir
Breloom
Exploud
Frosslass
Salamence

OR/AS Teams

So I was wondering what my 6th pokemon should be and I also have a question, is it bad to have 2 electric types in the same team? If it is then what should the 5th one be too. Post your team here :D

Team Fluffiness:
Poochi (Combusken) Lvl 28
Minnie (Plusle) Lvl 21
Laney (Linoone) Lvl 23
Latifah (Mightyena) Lvl 24
Pikachi (Pikachu) Lvl 26

So I was wondering what my 6th pokemon should be and I also have a question, is it bad to have 2 electric types in the same team? If it is then what should the 5th one be too. Post your team here :D

Team Fluffiness:
Poochi (Combusken) Lvl 28
Minnie (Plusle) Lvl 21
Laney (Linoone) Lvl 23
Latifah (Mightyena) Lvl 24
Pikachi (Pikachu) Lvl 26

Are you thinking of getting Minun? I have Gallade and Lucario on my team and both are fighting type but they have another type to make them useful in different ways. Is this your permanent team or do you have a transfer team from X and Y?

- Swampert
- Metagross
- Shiftry
- Electrode
- Altaria
- Banette

This is the team I'm using to get me through the game. I might make a new competitive team when I'm done everything else.

Back