• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If You had unlimited funds; what would you do with your money?

Roll around in it.
3fb8c7cf9ef43f52361148609206f6eb.gif

Give a lot of it a way. For example, if I happen to walk by a person at Walmart, I'd hand them a million dollars.

if my funds were truly vast and unlimited, I'd probably buy everything my family and I would ever need.... and there's no denying I'd buy useless crap I'd never need.

I'd also have a strong, continuous flow of money going to medical research, scientific research and any organization worldwide that protects the environment

Give a lot of it a way. For example, if I happen to walk by a person at Walmart, I'd hand them a million dollars.

Ew, you'd still shop at Walmart if you were rich? I'd shop at Target.

Donate a significant amount to animal charities and shelters, and organisations trying to stop cruelty in mass production of animal goods (puppy farms, chickens, cows etc). My parents have been through so much and I wish so much that I could give them a truly permanent home and retirement, so I'd do that too.

I don't think I could honestly use much of it on myself, limited money or not. I couldn't be happy spoiling myself all the meanwhile knowing there's so much suffering going on. Animals deserve that suffering the least of all.

Firstly I'd buy a nice apartment or house in Toronto, close to where my hub will be studying so we can live together, and decorate it all perfectly and things. I'd buy a house for my family too and make sure they have money and can live a nice life.

I'd also donate the majority of it, or put it to good use, with unlimited funds you really could fix a lot of the worlds problems. Start education programs, proper conservation programs, ect.

Buy a house, quit my job, buy whatever my heart desires, and give it away at every opportunity.

give nintendo a ton of money to help them make pokemon real lmao

Donate it to People who are in need of it. :)

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and try to be realistic. I'll use every funds I have to buy everything for my family, the only people I trust then pay high amount to those people who are willing to protect them 24/7 (and of course, myself). I'll think about donating, but I'm not sure.

move, super house, cosplay, donate, become the cosmos's sugar daddy

If it were truly infinite, I would buy every single piece of land on the entire planet, forcefully uniting it. Don't tell me countries like North Korea and Syria wouldn't comply, everyone has a price... I would then equally distribute the infinite wealth, making it so everyone else has infinite wealth, as well. This would then make money completely useless, eliminating it.

Serious answer, I would pay for myself and my immediate family to move to France. I would buy a nice cabin out in the mountains somewhere, or maybe a nice house in Paris... I would then use the rest of the money as a security net, aside from the portion I'm keeping for personal use.

Limiting my list to 5 things:

I'd create a children's hospital in which all medical bills are paid in full/the patients don't have to pay for anything, buy a cute little house for me and my boyfriend, pay off everyone's bills every month, fix up homes and distribute them to homeless individuals/families, and help create large community food gardens free to the public

Donate it to as much people as possible who need it, then buy some stuff me and my family desperately need (Like Pop! Vinyls and a desk for me ^-^ ) then never use it again (using it to go on holiday and live in excess is just greedy, even if you give lots of it away)

Buy a deserted island, build a paradise for me and my man, give millions to my family and friends, start a charity that gives away free money and supplies, build homes for the needy ect ect, since theres plenty to go around, i would dedicate my time helping people.

Back