MozzarellaSticks

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ANN PERKI
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Inb4tooearlyforChristmas

What's your favourite Christmas song? What song puts you right in the holiday spirit? Feel free to link favourite versions of songs, too!

Personally, I love Carol of the Bells the most.

Mariah Carey's iconic christmas album and MCR's just as equally iconic of 'all I want for christmas is you' cover of the song.

baby it's cold outside (despite the absolutely horrifying lyrics) and fairytale of new york!

I used to like Baby's It Cold Outside until my friend told me the actual meaning behind that song and now I can't even look at that song the same way anymore. As for other Christmas songs, I really like alot of Christmas songs but some of my favorites are: We Need A Little Christmas, Last Christmas, Jingle Bells, All I Want For Christmas Is You, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Deck The Halls, Santa Baby, Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty The Snowman, A Holly Jolly Good Christmas, Winter Wonderland, Have Yourself A Merry Christmas, and It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Those are just some of my personal favorites. I really love Christmas/Holidays music though! c:

there's a little norwegian carol called 'over the vales' that we did in chamber choir when i was in senior year and its stuck with me since then even though its not on youtube or anything, which blows

other than that i really love O Holy Night and have yourself a merry little christmas

there's a little norwegian carol called 'over the vales' that we did in chamber choir when i was in senior year and its stuck with me since then even though its not on youtube or anything, which blows

other than that i really love O Holy Night and have yourself a merry little christmas
Is it called O'er the Hills and O'er the Vale? Because that's definitely on YouTube.

I want a Hippopatumus for Christmas!:3 My class performed that in our 5th grade Christmas pageant!:)

The choir song.

I mean, unless you guys had a different version or it wasn't really a Christmas song this is the only thing it can be.

no, this is the version i found too and it's not the same song
the lyrics to the choir song i'm talking about were

'over the hills and over the vale, over the fields of snow
the christ child came and brought for me
a golden shining christmas tree
it was a cross, where on would grow
all happy things the world could know'

it was really quiet and in a minor key and sounded nothing like that song but i'm prettttttttttttty sure it was a christmas song lol!!

Back