Trading Catalog 20 furniture sets FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
effyloo - invalid code, Neechan and BlooBelle - neither of you added me first, so no, you wasted my time, should've followed the directions on the first post.

Your instructions said to add you first, and I made sure to add you FC before I even commented. I'm sorry I wasted your time, but I don't know why it didn't go through...Was your code 1762 2679 9382?

I'm very amazed at you doing this. I'd love to visit your town to get my catalogue going!

I've added you and I'm mayor Bassy from Jawaii.

My friendscode is 5472-7140-3747

I'd be amazed if I get through this line-up lol, but you know what they say about people that don't try. :p Can you please PM me sometimes if you feel like opening?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
yes, Syd, I will add you when my visitor leaves. But, I need to go away for a bit and will reopen around 7:30 (over 2 hours from now).

Ok. If you could PM me so I don't forgot, but if you can't I understand c:

Heya, may I come to catalog the new sets? :)

Town: Mira
Character : Sean
FC: 2294-4647-1346

Last edited:
Yes, but if you've been here, I most likely deleted your fc. If my gate shows up, come on over. Otherwise I will add you when my current guest leaves. This takes about 30 minutes. I'll send you a vm.

You probably deleted me, I have no problems waiting though. :) Just happy you are offering such a nice service! :3

yes, kazyrock, hence the ongoing conversation and open thread :) If we show up as friends, come over. If not, you didn't follow the dirctions on the first post so I didn't add you...

Could I catalog around 4 cst? I'll write my info and add you when im ready? So I'll add you around 3

Last edited:
Would you mind if I came over to catalog everything?

Mayor Em
New Eden
4871-5607-5657

I have nothing to tip, I'm so sorry. ;;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back