Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1524-7267-0418
Mailbox
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Do you guys make up stories that go along with your villager's lives? If so what are they. Also if you're into homestuck do you headcannon them in certain quadrants with each other and which ones? (If you're not a homestuck just which ones do you ship?)

Astrid decided to move to a house on the cliff in a quiet little town with her little boy, Joey, so that he wouldn't have to grow up in the middle of the city. Sometimes her motherly-ness extends to the other villagers.

Kitty was a singer with KK Slider until things went sour between her and him. Now she spends her time gardening, playing the violin, and generally enjoying life.

I think Hazel is genderqueer. Usually goes by she/her but occasionally he/him (my in-game explanation of the wrongly translated dialog)

Also for the homestucks out there: two of my forever villagers: Hazel and Keaton, are so completely in diamonds together it's adorable. This is a low quality image but I managed to catch Hazel and Keaton sitting together on the bench and Keaton napping. Keaton <> Hazel.jpgKeaton <> Hazel.jpg

I could get super into the romantic politics of my town but I don't want to weird anyone out so I'm just going to stick with that.

When I first started my town, I had two female Kangaroos, Sylvia and Kitt, so I started the headcanon that they are actually cousins, but then Kitt left :/

Also, as far as "romantic" headcanons go, I tought for a while that Stinky (the wrestler cat, actually my favourite villager), was in a relationship with Purrl (an uchi cat), since everyone in the village was talking behind their backs, and he usually gifted her his old furniture, wich I tought was kind of cute :)
But then Purrl left too :(

When Angus moved in, I thought he was a retired bull that was used for bull riding

Did you know you don't have to take a picture of your screen to take pictures of your game? I know some people don't, so please don't take my question the wrong way, I'm just asking in case you need help.

I don't really ship anyone or have many headcanons, other than what going on what my villagers tell me about the others. I'll try to go through the pictures I take of my game and remember some to post about here.

Yeah, I know I don't have to take a picture of my screen, but my sd card is full and my current computer doesn't have a slot for it so I can't empty it right now.

I ship Daisy and Walker in my town. Rosie also seems to like Bob. My headcannon is that Kiki and Walker grew up like brother and sister since they live so close to each other.

Yeah, I know I don't have to take a picture of my screen, but my sd card is full and my current computer doesn't have a slot for it so I can't empty it right now.

you can use miiverse! a bit slower but the image quality seems to be sightly nicer?

also omg yes, headcannons in ac is what i live for

and about pairings: o'hare x fauna is my favourite, but i do have others ;_;<3

edit: okay so today was o'hare's bday in my town and GUESS WHO WAS THERE TOO
YES
FAUNA
and they talk about each other all the times and aaaaah bbys ;_;

Last edited:
In my head canon, Tiffany is a retired burlesque dancer from a big city that decided to live in the countryside, hence her tights and city-themed house. Cranston is a social worker that helps kids (since he has a baby-themed room). Kitt is a single mom and a piano teacher. Jacques is a rival DJ to K.K Slider and is best friends with Pascal. Paula is the local hippy and drug dealer. Fuschia is the lead singer of a female punk band (similar to the Runaways). Eugene is a wanna-be greaser that never has been admitted to his dream greaser gang. He also sounds like Johnny Bravo and gets guitar lessons from Fuschia. Frobert is secretly super buff and won all sorts of body-building awards but never reveals it to anyone.

Last edited:
Marshal and Static are possible brothers, and after Marshal heard about Motoyo from his letters, came to move here. Cobb is probably a retired teacher of sorts (he reminds me of one), and Tutu was once a famous ballerina, hence hence her name, but lost her fame once Pinky got in the spotlight. Skye worked at the post office because of that catchphrase 'Airmail'. I thought those up on the spot, so they probably suck, but it was fun to make them up xD

Heh. In my Wild World town so long ago, Rocco seemed to be dating like every female in town, with a particular like for Melba (I can't blame him, lol). Wolfgang had a romance for me in my old NL town. Ken has some... issues? Like one time he asked me if his or Wolfgang's hair was cooler and I'm sitting here like, "I'm the only one with hair here..."
Henry once asked Mallary to dance with him this random night. So they did. It's was interesting. Guess they have something for each other or they're just close buds.
Rodney picks up chicks like they're bags of marshmallows

A thing I did between my WW town and my old NL town: a lot of my starting villagers were ones I'd had in WW, so I kinda got the idea that they moved along with me to the new game. They just missed me that much XD

Do you guys make up stories that go along with your villager's lives? If so what are they. Also if you're into homestuck do you headcannon them in certain quadrants with each other and which ones? (If you're not a homestuck just which ones do you ship?)

Flushed- I really like the idea of having Peck and Stitches in the Matespritships quadrant (Before nibbles and drake moved, they were in this quadrant.) I also like the idea of having Marshal and Nibbles together, but as mentioned, Nibbles moved :c
Pale- Marshal and Klaus (for no other reason than them both being smug, I could see them passing around some pickup lines for each other to use and being mega-super-best friends.) and Coco and Apollo (I... I don't have an explanation.)
Ashen- Nan, Apollo, and Coco. I toy with the idea of having Nan and Coco hating each other (not the point of being black with each other, but close.) and having Apollo be the one to try and keep peace (I love the idea of having cranky villagers be the nicer ones when it comes to trying to keep peace.)
Caliginous- I don't really have one for this one, to be honest. The only villagers I see not getting along would be Coco and Nan.

Is Homestuck over? I haven't checked it out in a while.

Also, as far as "romantic" headcanons go, I tought for a while that Stinky (the wrestler cat, actually my favourite villager), was in a relationship with Purrl (an uchi cat), since everyone in the village was talking behind their backs, and he usually gifted her his old furniture, wich I tought was kind of cute :)
But then Purrl left too :(
Purrl is snooty.. But d'aaaw c:

This is all based on actual things that have happened in my town.

Back when I had Bam and Lopez they always seemed to have a secret thing going on. They'd visit each other's houses and once when I caught them Lopez was all "Don't tell anyone Bam was here Ok?" Bam once questioned Lopez on why he's so obsessed with getting a girl to fall in love with him, adding that it's more fun to hang out with just guys, then Lopez was startled by my character's arrival so if I had to wager a guess I'd say that Lopez is in the closet while Bam was either more relaxed about it or just oblivious.

Whitney and Beau didn't always get along in my town. I don't know what their beef was but Whitney would occasionally say something vaguely mean, like how I shouldn't share my couch with him? Something like that, she said the same thing about Bam though when he was still in my town. Sometimes I get the impression that she has a prejudice against deer for some reason, maybe it's a wolf thing lol (too bad for her I have this weird luck with deer, I swear almost every time one moves out another moves in, I haven't had less than three deer in forever), but recently Whitney and Beau started warming up to each other. Whitney started saying nice things about Beau and I found her visiting his house once and Beau had me deliver a present to her and she said something about how it seems Beau is trying to put something behind them so this wasn't just my imagination. I'd hate to say it but evidence seems to imply she may be tsundre for Beau, but she sent my mayor character a chocolate heart for Valentine's Day so I guess Beau is my character's rival? That doesn't sound right but the evidence seems pretty clear now that I typed it all out.

When Rory first moved into my town he destroyed some cedar trees that I had planted special so I had a bit of a dislike of him right off the bat but then he got worse. You know how sometimes villagers will share their clothes with each other and it can be a bit annoying because maybe Sterling doesn't look as good in the corseted shirt Whitney was wearing? Normally it's easy enough to laugh off and fix because it's so rare but Rory somehow managed to spread his stupid periwinkle tee to four different villagers in just a few days, he's like some kind of cult leader who tried to take over the town and make them all conform to one stupid shirt. The day he was in boxes I coincidentally met someone who was making an all-lion town and Rory was one of the last three lions he needed (I almost would have preferred to condemn Rory to the void rather than let him continue to spread his evil but the guy actually wanted him so I decided to be nice and give Rory to him). I do not know what happened to Rory after that but I assume his conformist ways are much better suited to a town focused on a single species, but hopefully that will be the last time The Cult of the Periwinkle Tee appears in my town (or at least it will be when he gets out of my main street, he is my arch-nemesis in animal crossing and seeing him there just drives me nuts).

On a less detailed note, Knox and Sterling are best friends, and possibly each other's only friends seeing as how no other villager attended either of their birthday parties but they seemed happy enough to have just the two of them dancing. As far as I'm concerned this is perfect, my head-cannon is that they're rivals by day and friend by knight (ba-dum-tish). I may be stretching a little here, they haven't really been around long enough for anything particularly notable to happen between them besides going to each other's birthday parties but I've got my eye on those two.

I have Pashmina and O'Hare living right next to each other, with Knox on the same side of town... the story I kinda made based on how they interact is that Pashmina and O'Hare came from really rough city lives, where O'Hare had a gambling addiction (I've always thought that for like no apparent reason, its the hat) and Pashmina.... saw and did some things (Corset dress...?) Anyway, they ran in similar circles in said city and knew each other and the bad things each did, but weren't particularly close. Then they both moved away to try to start clean and anew, but then they ran into each other and worse are neighbors. However, they all like fawn over me, other villagers, and the town... like compliments on compliments, so they are battling their haunting pasts that are literally staring back at each one, but are so happy in town that they won't leave. Knox was a casual bystander cop in that city too, but let them slide a bunch of times... while pashmina and O'hare don't remember him, he moved in after to keep tabs on them since he was so emotionally invested in hoping to see them have better lives as he saw the good in them all along... hence is like traveling themed house

Meanwhile, me, Tangy, and Flurry find all this embarrassment and awkwardness hilarious and comment about it... while flurry secretly wants to be more bad-ass and wants to be their friend...

Also Julian and Pango are off being drugged up and in love, seriously their weird as crap...

And Erik and Pierce (a retired flying athlete) are best buds which causes hilarity since one is hyperactive and the other wants to sit and eat...

hopefully the others will give me some better back stories or head-cannons? I think i got what that means?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and timbra moved in right as I was putting in a lighthouse, like I tried a zillion times to move her house in plot reset, but she always came back to right next to where the lighthouse went a day before... so she had to downsize when her significant other died in a boating accident and now serves our new lighthouse in order to keep others from losing their loved ones... and she doesn't get into politics of everyone else, cause she spends all her time tending the lighthouse

Not exactly a headcanon, but few days after I started my game, and the villagers were all starting to move in, Keaton moved his house EXACTLY next to time. I thought that was very cute from him since my town was almost empty and he decided to choose a spot glued to mine. I have him since the beginning and in my head we're like childhood friends. I'll never let him go.

HNI_0042_JPG.JPG

When Daisy was in my town, there was a weird love triangle thing going on between her, Mira and Whitney. I'd always catch them with each other and Mira and Whitney would always gossip about how awesome they thought she was. Whenever they'd deliver a package to her the'd ask me to keep it a secret. XD
Whitney really hates Mira now, and I like to think it's because of the Daisy incident.

Bianca and Rudy are also really cute although idk if I ship them or just want to keep them friends. <3

If I liked my smug I'd probably have a lot more stories since that seems to be where most of these stories arise from, but I prefer to avoid him. .-.

Merengue gets up early in the morning to put whipped cream and strawberries on her face. It's wasteful, sure, but it's the closest thing to a horn she'll ever have. But she also can just have berries and cream for dessert every single night.

I just had to have Carmen and O'Hare in the same town. Why? I think they're perfect for each other. Mitzi and Bob, too.

Punchy and Rooney are pretty much buds in my town.

They always seem to hang out together a lot and before Tom showed up, Punchy was practically everywhere with Rooney.

Blaire is a skunk who pretends to be snooty as an excuse to put on five elephants of perfume.

Back