• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's one thing you like about yourself?

I actually can't think of anything ;___;

I guess I like the way I dress sometimes???

I dunno...I like that I'm objectively quite very good looking? But I think this doesn't really count since I have terrible social anxiety and any conversations that have started because somebody thinks I look good tend to fail within seconds because of it...

I guess that I'm a pretty quick learner. I tend to pick up most things really quickly and I tend to do it to a good standard as well. I mean, I was busting out some pretty advanced guitar parts within 6 months of picking up the guitar.

I like my eyes. I love the color of them and there's just something about them that's so attractive IMO. Like eyes are so amazing, I love eyes. I also love my memory. It's great being able to remember a lot of stuff rather quickly and easily.

my face
BUT MY HEIGHT NEGATES ALL THAT

oh well i should just be glad i don't have dwarfism

Last edited:
My eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

My humour

- - - Post Merge - - -

My hair colour

- - - Post Merge - - -

My lips

- - - Post Merge - - -

my hairline

- - - Post Merge - - -

my voice

- - - Post Merge - - -

my height

- - - Post Merge - - -

my face
BUT MY HEIGHT NEGATES ALL THAT

oh well i should just be glad i don't have dwarfism

how tiny r u

My eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

My humour

- - - Post Merge - - -

My hair colour

- - - Post Merge - - -

My lips

- - - Post Merge - - -

my hairline

- - - Post Merge - - -

my voice

- - - Post Merge - - -

my height

- - - Post Merge - - -

how tiny r u

13 and 4'9"
DON'T LOOK AT ME AH!

I like that I'm a contender and not a quitter. Work hard even when it's hurting have to pull through >=]

I like my weight and thigh gap (it's not the one where your thighs never touch, it's the one where it forms an upside down triangle.. if that makes sense to anyone o.o)

I'm respectful, I like that. Only a few fam members know that, because people tend to avoid me like the plague.
I also like my eyes, I love my leather jacket but thats technically prob not considered part of me.

I draw really good, also having Brown eyes & curly hair is awesome.

Last edited:
Back