• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Jonas Brothers SS3 Mafia [GAME OVER/TOWN WINS!! =D]

Capella

rfefgee
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yoshi Easter Egg
im bored ok
The year is 20012 in a dystopian future robots have gained control over the world. Due to this the Jonas brothers have risen, but one of them, you see, is not even human. But the real question is, who is the robot? Is it Kevin, Joe, or Nick? Find out right now!!!

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 10 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.

Roles
This game uses an Open setup. The following roles will be present:
SuperSaint
Townie
Arsonist

A Super Saint is a Townie who kills the person who placed the last vote on them.

Set Up

PMs
This is a NO-PM game. This means that ALL interactions between players must take place on this thread. If you are caught discussing the game out of this thread, I will be angry. Yes that means No PMs, No IRC, no Skype.

Activity:
There are no activity requirements, but you must vote.

Time Cycle:
Game starts on day
Rules:

Cheating:
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM timings to try and work out roles.
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host without permission.
6. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
8. Offering favours/items/bells outside of the game for a ingame information.
9. Sharing accounts with other players.

Cheating is not tolerated here as it ruins the game for everyone.
Mod Font:
This is the mod colour. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question colour. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

Spam:
Don't spam

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything. The board software automatically merges the posts anyway.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Don't let things spill over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game. If you are unhappy with a player's posts, PM me first. Only if you are dissatisfied with the outcome should you involve the TBT staff.

Observers' Chat:
There?s no Obs Because this is meant to be a fast Game.
Play to win.
That said, you should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. Clearly not playing towards your win objective will be grounds for a modkill and personal ban from me. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM me host if you need to leave the game.

You have been warned.
Voting

1. This game uses Instant Majority Lynch. As soon as everyone has voted, the day ends. If there was a majority on a player, that player is lynched. If there was no majority, or a majority decision to not lynch, there will be no lynch. Remember that you can ##Unvote at any time.
2. You must vote, even to not lynch.
3. Voting is done in this thread.
4. Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted.
5. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached.
6. No conditional voting.
7. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.

Playerlist

1. Dad
2. Justice
3. Tom

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm trying to read an entire book tonight. Can this start tomorrow?

DAY 1 XD!!

Guys cmon you have to start working on this record, we need to get it out by tomorrow!! Screams the angry producer she relentlessly harasses the boys. You know what I?ve had it up to here with your nonsense director, I will no longer be your slave! One of the boiz shouts with so much rage and passion . The director runs away but trips on her way and falls off the 6 story building and lands on top of a girl.​

Capella was a pedestrian
Mahoushoujo was a producer

Back