• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Jonas Brothers SS3 Mafia [GAME OVER/TOWN WINS!! =D]

so is dad as??

- - - Post Merge - - -

ss*

- - - Post Merge - - -

cuz I'm the townie slumlords!

lol mafia claiming SS is a terrible idea.
ok, since you both cc each other then you vote for yourself and have tom lynch you~ if youre truly ss, then tom dies. if youre not ss, youre still getting lynched.

No, we cross. Meaning I vote for him and he votes for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way would work honestly but I already have my vote on him, and have expressed my counterclaim so if I were the liar he would kill me now. The most he could do at this point is come in and say that he's reaction testing me and switch to a townie claim, making the cross between you two. That was a dumb claim nevertheless. If you're mafia in this setup you claim townie.

No, we cross. Meaning I vote for him and he votes for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way would work honestly but I already have my vote on him, and have expressed my counterclaim so if I were the liar he would kill me now. The most he could do at this point is come in and say that he's reaction testing me and switch to a townie claim, making the cross between you two. That was a dumb claim nevertheless. If you're mafia in this setup you claim townie.

so youre saying you want ME to choose which one of you is lying? why would i take an absurd risk like that. if hes truly the ss he claims, then he can vote for himself FIRST and then you vote for him. he dies if hes mafia and gets lynched. if youre mafia then you get killed by ss.

Let's just be honest lol, I was pretty much boned regardless.

lol gg

- - - Post Merge - - -

@justice if I'm understanding how supersaint works I should already be able to kill him. I've sent Capella a message for my action but she's being a nub.

THATS NOT HOW SS WORKS NOOB
WHEN YOU ARE LYNCHED THE LAST PERSON TO VOTE FOR U DIES
I think Tom voted for u cuz I'm too lazy to look back a page BC I'm on mobile BUT DO NOT VOTE FOR URSELF IF HE VOTED FOR U LOL. I should vote for Tom RN but I want to be safe, so Tom should vote for himself now.

lol you're right. It wasn't in my role PM because Capella is lazy. I'm willing to go with a lynch on me with Tom voting second, so he'll need to unvote.

END GAME DX
"JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS"
the crowd is cheering on the jonas brothers, it's so loud you cant even hear yourself breathe. something is off however theres something really strange brewing up in the concert tonight. theres some sort of metallic clank clonk clank clonk somewhere on the stage. "hey um guys does like anyone hear that weird noise??? o_O" kevin curiously asks, but theres no response cause ppl are rocking too hard. the boys keep singing until the concert is over. after its over they go back stage to eat some cupcakez (i luv cupcakes x3) nick takes a huge bite out of this one cupcake that looks like rainbowz ^W^ (yayy rainbows). he starts to feel really dizzy and throws up a lot "guys...wat is this!! DX" those are his last words he passes out and dies. joe and kevin started yelling why and who would kill nick? it had to be one of them because they were the only ones there... who was it??????? "it was you joe shouts, you killed him!!!!!!!!!!!" "no i swear it wasnt me =( kevin pleads to joe, it was you i know it!" they started yelling really loud and then the maid walked in. "hello i have towels!!" the maid shouts but she see kevin dead and is like o_O! she runs away and leaves the towels on the ground, "joe y u do this ;-; he was our friend.." nick angrily questions with heavy tears in his eyes "no u did it stop lying he was my bff u fudging liar!! DIEE !! DX" joe shouts really loud the fans can hear it from a distance and they are like "wtf @_@" joe charges at kevin with a fork and tries to stab him a lot but kevin dodges all of them like a ninja haha. "joe stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uj killd nick but why wopuld u do that!!" kevin is really smad (mad and sad) "oh beacuse u see i am not even joe i am a....ROBOT!!!" joe takes off his human suit and inside the suit is a weird looking robot. joe attempts to shoot his lazarr beams at kevin but he reflects them with a mirror, robot joe looks at the mirror for a long time. during that time kevin grabs a towel and starts hitting robot joe with it. robot joe falls into the stage then all the fangirls see him and are like "what is going on -_-" the fangirls rush over to robot joe and kick him a lot until he gets dead.

Dad [Nick the SuperSaint] got cupcakEDEAD
Tom [Joe the Arsonist] went out of order

GAME OVER TOWN WINS!!!!!!!

******THX FOR PLAYING EVERYONE**********

Back