• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Obama's Immigrant Plan

In what way? By reinforcing the corruption of Central American nations who can just dump their poor and uneducated on the United States? By suppressing wages for unskilled labor done by Americans in the United States? By adding to the debt burden of future generations? Your "humanity" is frankly foul.

There were a lot of illegal immigrants in the 1600's. England wouldn't even let them leave England.

LMAO they sent their citizens here to America to begin with!!

everyone in america are immigrants except the native americans so why are we complaining

Exactly! I don't see why.

In what way? By reinforcing the corruption of Central American nations who can just dump their poor and uneducated on the United States? By suppressing wages for unskilled labor done by Americans in the United States? By adding to the debt burden of future generations? Your "humanity" is frankly foul.

If Americans are complaining about lack of jobs, how about they actually GO and LOOK for a job? Those immigrants take those low-wage, hard-labor jobs because no one else wants to. No one else sees themselves fit to do something like that. They see it as a pitiful career, like they're so much better fit for another job.

this.

tbh like obama said in his speech, this country was built on immigrants.

They might have known if the national stations like ABC, NBC, FOX, etc. actually aired Obama's speech instead of their stupid dramas.

Last edited:
If Americans are complaining about lack of jobs, how about they actually GO and LOOK for a job? Those immigrants take those low-wage, hard-labor jobs because no one else wants to. No one else sees themselves fit to do something like that. They see it as a pitiful career, like they're so much better fit for another jobs.

That reminds me of a South Park episode. The future people kept taking everybody's jobs, and the government allows them to live in present-day America.

That reminds me of a South Park episode. The future people kept taking everybody's jobs, and the government allows them to live in present-day America.

Honestly, as stupid as some of those episodes may be, some of them actually prove a point.
But all in all, it's true when I say that most people wouldn't want the types of jobs that the immigrants take. Those people see themselves as "too good" for a position like that.

Honestly, as stupid as some of those episodes may be, some of them actually prove a point.
But all in all, it's true when I say that most people wouldn't want the types of jobs that the immigrants take. Those people see themselves as "too good" for a position like that.

You think every immigrant is going to get a job.
They won't sit down and take in benefits because... they're "good" people?

I don't think all illegals are bad. I only disapprove of the ones who joined America for welfare or to do other crimes.

You think every immigrant is going to get a job.
They won't sit down and take in benefits because... they're "good" people?

Sure, there are the "bad" immigrants. But are all of them like that? No. Should restrictions be put into place because of those bad apples? No. If that were the case, then why not do something similar for the US citizens who AREN'T / WEREN'T immigrants. There are plenty of Americans that sit on their ***es all day and don't work, don't do anything to benefit the country. Why don't we put any restrictions against them? What makes them any different?

I don't think all illegals are bad. I only disapprove of the ones who joined America for welfare or to do other crimes.

Agreed. I see your point.

Yeah, I know a girl who is illegal and her parents are too but they eventually became citizens. They do work hard and she is a very nice girl.
I'm only against if they take public benefits (such as child or single mother).

Don't act so high and mighty, princess.
Everyone has an opinion and their own experiences and thoughts.

I'm not acting "high and mighty". I'm stating my own opinions, as I have a right to do. I'm just simply saying that there is a word for the way that they were acting: "prejudiced". If you don't want to accept that, then by all means, please do so. I'm not forcing it upon you or anything. I'm just simply stating it.

I'm not acting "high and mighty". I'm stating my own opinions, as I have a right to do. I'm just simply saying that there is a word for the way that they were acting: "prejudiced". If you don't want to accept that, then by all means, please do so. I'm not forcing it upon you or anything. I'm just simply stating it.

Who is "they"?
Couldn't I argue that you're being a little narrow-minded yourself when you talk to the opposing debaters?

Last edited:
Never. Racial tolerance is a good idea, but do not pull the race card on issues where no racism is involved.

But Nuclear Bingo was the first to bring it up, saying that as the immigrants come along, so does the racial tolerance. And they're implying it negatively, as they mentioned not "needing" more immigrants here in the US.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We don't need illegals loading up on social programs and just bringing along all of this racial tolerance and bilingual programs and ****.

Racial tolerance is bad? Since when?

lol, politics.

I was in response to Gnome, who brought up a sentence from Nuclear Bingo's post

y'all need to stop treating this like it's black and white.

yeah there's a huge issue with illegal immigrants, but going at it this way is a joke.

Back