• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have any known allergies?

allergies y/n

• Total voters
Dust. I catch cold easily whenever I inhale too much and when I do, I sneeze like there's no tomorrow.

I've never been officially diagnosed with any allergies. My skin does freak out though if I sit directly on grass and something was making me sneeze like crazy earlier this year, especially in the mornings.

pollen, bees and dust. I hate spring and summer because of this. I've been going to Allergists though so my resistance to them has increased, but it still sucks.

Nah nothing springs to mind that triggers anything unusual n me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Certain soaps, dust, pollen, grass, and cat litter. :p

I think everyone is allergic to cat litter, or should be because it smells horrid

Animal fur irritates my skin.

It doesn't bother me too much though. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs. xD

Actually, I sprayed some of that deep heat stuff on my wrist the other day for joint pain and I went red but never happened before

Yes, I actually have quite a lot. I'm supposedly allergic to cats, but since I've been living with my own cat for almost ten years, it seems as I'm not that allergic. I'm also super allergic to horses. It's terrible. I can't get near them. My doctor warned me and told me to stay away from zebras and camels, which made me laugh, but then he was like 'No I'm serious, don't go into savannah'.

Amoxicillan (an antibiotic). I haven't had a reaction since I took it for the first time as a baby. I might have outgrown it anyways, but just in case I list it when asked at the doctor's office.

Some fabrics, like wool, will quickly make me break out sometimes, but nothing serious.

I'm allergic go dust. It makes cleaning worse cause I keep feeling uncomfortable :(

Yes.

I've i lay on grass I come out in itchy hives :c

I'm allergic to mango and rockmelon. ;---; I love them so much but can't eat them cause my throat gets super weird and mango gives me asthma.

I also cannot be around lavender plants as they cause asthma. Good really because I hate the smell of it like in bath items, cleaning products etc.

Back