Do you have any known allergies?

allergies y/n

• Total voters
I have some season allergies so during late fall-winter me my sister's and my mom's allergies start

But I am allergic to a mold that is in the rain I forgot it's name

Pollen, dust, basically any kind of tiny particle of the like.

Spring is my worst and best season.

I do, but one of them isn't really "known" for sure.

Milk, the sun, and chap stick.

No, it's not that I'm lactose intolerant, I'm allergic to the protein in milk. Similar symptoms, different cause.
I can't even have that Lactaid milk, the stuff that removes the sugar and/or fills it with lactase enzymes for the lactose intolerant to be able to drink it. I forget which it does.. but the idea is that there's no lactose in it, and that's generally how you can 'diagnose' the difference.

Being in the sun for more than a few minutes makes me burn. And blisters. And hives. And vomit. And ew.

Chap stick is the one I'm unsure of. Until this year, I exclusively used Vaseline for my chapped lips. I've tried out a handful of different brands throughout the year, and every time my face swelled up.
Moreover, I can use a lot of lipsticks and lip glosses without any negative side effects, even SPF make-up doesn't bother me, and that just makes it even more puzzling! I have no idea what could possibly be in them that does this. :c

Seasonal allergies in the spring, mostly due to pollen. Believe me, it's awful.

Seasonal allergies/pollen and dust make me sneeze up a storm. I can sneeze so much my throat gets raw, it's really bad.

Food-wise, I think I'm allergic to a certain kind of food dye. I can't eat too many skittles without my tongue feeling weird. Same goes with pistachios, unfortunately. They're one of my favourite nuts. ):

I broke out in some major hives one time and we never figured out what caused it and it's never happened again to the same severity, so who knows.

Also lactose intolerant if you count that, though it's more of a lack of an enzyme than a true allergy.

I have sooo many. Most animals, cats being the worst. Many types of grass. Dust, chalk, certain bugs. But you know what? I'm not allergic to any foods. Unless my ridiculous acid stomach problems count... /weeps forever

Yes, I'm allergic to cats and dogs, especially cats. It makes me so sad because I really love cats and would really like to have one. :'(

Back