• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

closed

doveling

peace n dove
Bells
ど
ど
ど
ど
JsdfZrM.png

hello welcome to poppet's official belltree art shop v.2!! : >
here i will be offering pixels & digital art (chibi & sketches) - this is a tbt /collectible base thread, so payments will be only tbt/collectibles

LIVESTREAM ONLINE

EoctIWX.png

mjhCqI7.png

✦ I have the right to decline / cancel orders - i will cancel orders if they are too complicated for me, and or if i am busy
✦ tbt / collectible payments only
✦ payments are to be paid after art preview is sent
✦ do not claim art as your own!
✦ base rates were added to give a price average; i was getting under-offered for things i take alot of effort & time doing. prices have (+) as the complicated the character, you'll have to add more
✦ i do not tolerate tracing, basing, copying attributes that stylize my art or ripping of my art! - i'll be pretty mad, and i'll ignore you.

visit the next post to view samples!

EoctIWX.png

XgWKomQ.png

when attempting to order, please use the order form below!​

HTML:
[SIZE=1][img]http://i.imgur.com/FiX8Lly.png[/img]
[B]art style:[/B] mini pixels / pixel icon / flat chibi / chiblet / cell chiblet / chibe
[B]length?[/B]: only concerns cell/chiblet -- headshot / knee up / fullbody
[B]reference:[/B] [spoiler=here][/spoiler]
[B]animation?:[/B] for pixels only!
[B]other details:[/B] yes/no - if ordering [I]chibes[/I] state if you want a villager/s.
[B]offer:[/B] -[/SIZE]

EoctIWX.png

MD4Igtf.png

five slots will be taken at a time, done in no particular order
pixels will only have 1-2 slots.

SLOTS OPEN!~

FiX8Lly.png

art style: chibe
length?:fullbody
reference:
this pose but with red mail (armor)
JJH5iCv.jpg

9Wc6BDL.png
offer: 5-8 Red Candies D: I have a lot haha and I want more art of Link :3
sorry I keep editing - also if I get a markerbebe can I show you a different reference for a friend? ;_;

Okay, this is a long shot, but I'm going to try anyway ;u;

FiX8Lly.png

art style: Six mini pixels
length?: --
reference:
http://s706.photobucket.com/user/pkmn_brigade/media/Couple%20and%20Group%20Art/pkmn.png.html
animation?: Yes, please!
other details: --
offer: 1 blue candy + 8 red candies
note to self: done dragonair & gengar & gallade

FiX8Lly.png

art style: mini pixels / pixel icon / flat chibi / chiblet / cell chiblet / chibe
length?: N/A
reference: Hoping for Mayor/OC+Husband of OC (couple pixel) xD
OC-
6rzQ72.png

And her husband>>
tasuki-tasuki-17104002-476-357.jpg

And his outfit>>
tumblr_lvtaxyle1t1qda2s4o1_500.gif
and
gVB6OU.png
<He has longer hair tied with a blue thin ribbon. orz sorry it's hard to get his full outfit in xD He has a long coat on that's from ancient china and he has an iron fan on his back in a holder or his hand:)
j7iXAA.png
<Essentially his entire outfit xD So hard to find anything decent. From DA had to resize (has hair like in this pic) xD

Mayor-
HWk4u4.png
animation?: Yes please
other details: N/A
offer: -900 TBT

Just putting this here for when you get your slots emptier xD Was also curious if you did pixel couples/fanart pixels from other existing characters:)? If not I shall leave my OC/Mayor refs<3 Oh and if you can do my OC and her fanart husband I can make it 900 TBT<3

EoctIWX.png

Last edited:
samples

WH4pc2C.png

xlfp5y.gif
5w7a1SP.gif
xpfYuYJ.gif
FT66omr.gif
comm__buunnii_by_peoyne-d865mip.gif
GoTZnB7.gif
RsDd1U7.gif
new_style___by_forestdeerr-d81ik5b.gif
gaia_comm___ryomah_p_1_by_forestdeerr-d82h32w.gif
gaia_comm___ryomah_p_2_by_forestdeerr-d82hboh.gif
c__leafelion_p_1_by_forestdeerr-d8296de.gif
comm__ceyu_by_peoyne-d84qqpj.gif

mini pixels 50 x 50
newest > oldest
base rate: 250tbt+ animation is added for an extra 50tbt

flat chibi click to view
newest > oldest
they will be done on my own base, flat shaded.
base rate: 300tbt

chiblets click to view
newest > oldest
baseless & lightly shaded + lots of sparkles
base rates:
✦ headshot (head&above) 200tbt+
✦ waist up 300tbt+
✦ fullbody 400tbt+

cell chiblets click to view
newest > oldest
baseless, cell shaded , lots of sparkles
base rates:
✦ headshot (head&above) 300tbt+
✦ waist up 400tbt+
✦ fullbody 500tbt+

chibes (+villagers) click to view
newest > oldest
baseless, cell shaded, pocket sized + villagers included (max 10)!
base rates:
✦ fullbody chibe (no villager/s) 450tbt+
✦ villagers 100tbt per

EoctIWX.png

Last edited:
freebies: closed

jqrXzVL.png

occassionally, i will do freebies for those who contribute and are constantly in the thread, as a thankyou.
I might also do them for people who i have declined their offers as a sorry ah
i will also do random "quote for a freebie" contests - the prizes will be a markerbebe (as seen below)

MQPUA71.png
74Md4zB.png
LvfUMCW.png
RAxx2gx.png
DlQTOnx.png

also your free to purchase these if you are really seeking it, and can't wait for the contests or etc.

FREEBIE AVAILABLE FOR: the first 5 new customers in this thread!~ (every order up until the 5th order will receive a complimentary markerbebe)
taken!

EoctIWX.png

Last edited:
FiX8Lly.png

reference:
JJH5iCv.jpg

9Wc6BDL.png
offer: 5-8 Red Candies D: I have a lot haha and I want more art of Link :3
sorry I keep editing - also if I get a markerbebe can I show you a different reference for a friend? ;_;

Last edited:
FiX8Lly.png

reference:
JJH5iCv.jpg

9Wc6BDL.png
offer: Red Candies D: I have a lot haha and I want more art of Link :3

how many red candies is that? : >!~

edit; oh yep thats fine! accepted!
& yes for sure !

Last edited:

FiX8Lly.png

reference:
http://s706.photobucket.com/user/pkmn_brigade/media/Couple%20and%20Group%20Art/pkmn.png.html
animation?: Yes, please!
offer: 1 blue candy + 8 red candies

Last edited:

how many red candies is that? : >!~
I edited the post :) if it's not enough let me check how many I can buy with haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if Ayaya posts on here - I'll pay for her in Red Candies as well - art trade if you want to :eek:

I edited the post :) if it's not enough let me check how many I can buy with haha
i edited my post too after i saw your edit : ' )

FiX8Lly.png

reference:
animation?: I can't afford it, so no OTL
offer: 1 blue candy + 5 red candies?
i think i can do this ahh! - i might be a little slow to complete this (maybe tops 1.5 weeks ah)
also since your the second order, what would you like drawn for the markerbebe freebie? : >

oh whoops aha, i don't mind, how much do you feel is right : >!
Is five candies okay? I will be paying for Ayaya in red candies as well if you don't mind ;__; I'm broke :c

I'll send them right away whenever you agree to however many candies :eek:

FiX8Lly.png

height: full body
reference: no glasses please
tumblr_na7dgtYQtl1tbw4tgo1_1280.png
animation?: n/a
other details: chibe with Ruby please...?
offer: 550BTB

Last edited:
FiX8Lly.png

art style: mini pixels
length?: n/a
reference:
f9r1mv.jpg

2gxmb2d.jpg

14cv50x.jpg

4hb579.jpg

items worn: crown, eye patch, pink polka dress, purple strip tights, mary janes

i can provide a better ref sheet if you want but might take a while since i have to edit them first ;;
i'm so sorry! this is my first time requesting a mayor art and i just finished styling my mayor recently too haha
animation?: none (does blinking count as extra?)
other details: can you make her look angry/intimidating?
offer: PandaNikita is paying for me since I don't have enough btb T_T

added refs! please let me know if you need anything else c:

Last edited:
Is five candies okay? I will be paying for Ayaya in red candies as well if you don't mind ;__; I'm broke :c

I'll send them right away whenever you agree to however many candies :eek:

sounds good, but do you think you can bump it up to 6 (unstable market at the moment q- q)
/hush i feel you ; -;

oh you send them after i give the art to you ah! also let me know what ref you want drawn for the freeb!

i think i can do this ahh! - i might be a little slow to complete this (maybe tops 1.5 weeks ah)
also since your the second order, what would you like drawn for the markerbebe freebie? : >[/SIZE]

OMIGOSH, REALLY?! POPPET, YOU'RE THE BEST! shjskhflshfkas <333333333333333333
I didn't think you'd accept since it's a lot of work, but thank you for surprising me *u*

Ah, for the markerbebe cheeb (omg, the name is so cute!), could you draw my OC Kana, please? ref here Please draw Alvery's OC <333

15362675991_bb61a91ea8_o.png

tumblr_ncl6c7IMSw1shcembo4_500.jpg

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact), Piggyback rides, Her big sis, big brother and doggie.

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Brief Overview: A psychopathic little narwhal who finds violence fun and thinks others should enjoy it too. Her soul is rather shakily attached to her body because her mother was attacked and killed during childbirth. Other than that, she’s a nice, sweet little kid who seems to have quite a bit of luck. Sees Orca (Idate) as her father for an unknown reason. Likes her new “family”.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

After several misadventures and such, she eventually realises that she isn’t exactly what you would call “normal”. No, not that enjoying violence and dismembering people is weird, but that her name is eerily accurate; she’s pretty much a ghost possessing a vegetable, she wasn’t truly alive in the first place. This revelation would be the result of still being able to feel cut up about being cut up (decapitated and quartered, that fight went horribly wrong), with her soul currently residing in her head and still able to make it think and talk. This “living corpse” is eventually found by Skel, who still has a scientist’s curiosity and a doctor’s desire to help people somewhere deep within him, and to cut a long story short, all 57 pieces of her, innards and all, were stitched back into a working body, his greatest medical achievement in who knows how long. She gets over it disturbingly easily and becomes one of Skel’s familiars and is currently enjoying her life in the Pitch-Black World.

Trivia:

• She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.
  • She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.
  • She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.
  • She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to! Then again, if you tell her that you don’t want to play the chopping-up game, she’ll pout but eventually give in and play whatever other (less dangerous) game her friend wants to.
  • Mistook Swarovski for a girl for the first week of joining the troop, it was only after calling him “big sis” and seeing major swan rage when she began to realise he wasn’t, and took several months before she started addressing him with male pronouns.
  • More of a clarification than trivia: Her body is technically brain-dead, but isn’t really because her ghost is possessing it, giving it a consciousness. Her ghost attached itself to the brain, and is capable of surviving even when the body is killed, since ghosts don’t necessarily die when you kill their hosts, they stick around for some other reason.

Thank you so much! //glomps

Also... I was wondering, do you have an OC of your own? 8D

Last edited:

sounds good, but do you think you can bump it up to 6 (unstable market at the moment q- q)
/hush i feel you ; -;

oh you send them after i give the art to you ah! also let me know what ref you want drawn for the freeb!
Can I PM the ref? Yes I can bump it to 6 :) just let me know how much you want for Ayaya's pixel as well (I'll pay for animation if she wants it haha)

Edit: and you're gonna make tons of moolah don't worry :) people love your art

Last edited:
Can I PM the ref? Yes I can bump it to 6 :) just let me know how much you want for Ayaya's pixel as well (I'll pay for animation if she wants it haha)

Edit: and you're gonna make tons of moolah don't worry :) people love your art
yep thats fine!!~ how many red candies do you have left aha?

(aww thanks <3)

OMIGOSH, REALLY?! POPPET, YOU'RE THE BEST! shjskhflshfkas <333333333333333333
I didn't think you'd accept since it's a lot of work, but thank you for surprising me *u*

Ah, for the markerbebe cheeb (omg, the name is so cute!), could you draw my OC Kana, please? ref here <333 Thank you so much! //glomps

Also... I was wondering, do you have an OC of your own? 8D
ahh no worries!! i needed more practice for pixels so this is the best way to do it!~
(eheh thankyou!) yep sure i can do that~

FiX8Lly.png

height: n/a?
reference: animation?: n/a
other details: chibe with Ruby please...?
offer: 550BTB

accepted!~ (i know your mayor so aha)
oh also what do you want drawn for your freebie!?

FiX8Lly.png

art style: cell chiblet
length?: knee up
reference:
animation?: for pixels only!
other details: She has fire red hair. I took a phone pic lol. Also she has green eyes, I haven't updated it yet. Can you have her holding a skull and maybe some black flowers too.
offer: Green candy + 100TBTB?

FiX8Lly.png

art style: mini pixels / pixel icon / flat chibi / chiblet / cell chiblet / chibe
length?: only concerns cell/chiblet -- headshot / knee up / fullbody
reference:
15362675991_bb61a91ea8_o.png

tumblr_ncl6c7IMSw1shcembo4_500.jpg

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact), Piggyback rides, Her big sis, big brother and doggie.

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Brief Overview: A psychopathic little narwhal who finds violence fun and thinks others should enjoy it too. Her soul is rather shakily attached to her body because her mother was attacked and killed during childbirth. Other than that, she’s a nice, sweet little kid who seems to have quite a bit of luck. Sees Orca (Idate) as her father for an unknown reason. Likes her new “family”.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

After several misadventures and such, she eventually realises that she isn’t exactly what you would call “normal”. No, not that enjoying violence and dismembering people is weird, but that her name is eerily accurate; she’s pretty much a ghost possessing a vegetable, she wasn’t truly alive in the first place. This revelation would be the result of still being able to feel cut up about being cut up (decapitated and quartered, that fight went horribly wrong), with her soul currently residing in her head and still able to make it think and talk. This “living corpse” is eventually found by Skel, who still has a scientist’s curiosity and a doctor’s desire to help people somewhere deep within him, and to cut a long story short, all 57 pieces of her, innards and all, were stitched back into a working body, his greatest medical achievement in who knows how long. She gets over it disturbingly easily and becomes one of Skel’s familiars and is currently enjoying her life in the Pitch-Black World.

Trivia:

• She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.
  • She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.
  • She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.
  • She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to! Then again, if you tell her that you don’t want to play the chopping-up game, she’ll pout but eventually give in and play whatever other (less dangerous) game her friend wants to.
  • Mistook Swarovski for a girl for the first week of joining the troop, it was only after calling him “big sis” and seeing major swan rage when she began to realise he wasn’t, and took several months before she started addressing him with male pronouns.
  • More of a clarification than trivia: Her body is technically brain-dead, but isn’t really because her ghost is possessing it, giving it a consciousness. Her ghost attached itself to the brain, and is capable of surviving even when the body is killed, since ghosts don’t necessarily die when you kill their hosts, they stick around for some other reason.

animation?: for pixels only! YEP
other details: yes/no - if ordering chibes state if you want a villager/s.
offer: 1 green candy + 1-2 red candies?

aww I missed the freeb haha

Last edited:
Back