• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I would love to take town tune requests! {problem! No flats/sharps}

Okay I've done two versions because, well, I'm not sure what part you meant by chorus because the chorus is really the "we just wanna" fill part - I made Cyndi's vocal part that's sung over the top:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ERR79rN6Ef

Although you can't make notes shorter so it sounds kind of silly but...it's kind of likeable maybe?

2l8ezxw.jpg

What you might have meant was the end of each verse where she says "Girls just wanna have fun" so I did that. There isn't enough room to repeat it though so it sounds a bit short:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s7V0k7u3rd

2edunid.jpg

Don't know how well either of those will work. You can still give me another suggestion if you want because those are a bit shaky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to do this and realised the major problem - you can't have flats or sharps! That makes this impossible unfortunately, it's also going to make most requests impossible I think. I didn't realise that before I offered to make any song!

It's doubly awkward because I don't think most people will know if the melody has those notes in. Basically all the white notes on a piano/'do reh mi' notes are fine but nothing else.

Okay, I'm going to run through the rest of the list and see if any can be made.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be happy to but this theme doesn't work because of the flat/sharp issue. Sorry bout that!

I'll check it out later, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Thank you for your hard work!

Thank you so much! I really do like your bouncy and charming version of "Cheek to Cheek." :D And yeah, I was glad it had no sharps or flats to get in the way. Thanks again - my new town tune is set. :)

Hello~ May I request Littleroot town music from the Pokemon OST? also the music in Verdanturf town!

I need 6 songs

Hellfire (from Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Let It Go (from Frozen)
Be Prepared (from Lion King)
Friends on the Other Side (from Princess and the Frog)
Adventure is a Wonderful Thing (from Pooh's Grand Adventure)
I'll Make A Man Out Of You (from Mulan)

Back